Next Thread
Print Thread
T
tagua Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
T
I have a friend that buys a lot of her clothes from catalogs or on line, but I think that you have to try them before you buy them....what is your experience?....What about jewelry?

Maria Mizrahi.
Ethnic, eclectic and exotic jewelry with ecological conscience
www.baloka.com
Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
S
In my experience people are willing to buy a certain amount of jewellery online, but when it comes to big bucks stuff everyone would rather see and touch it before they get their wallet out...!

online stores are also a great oppertunity for 'different' kinds of business such as those which focus on sustainability and ethical principles.

T
tagua Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
T
I used to think the same, but then I saw that Zales Jewelers is one of the bigest retailers on the internet and I dont know what to think any more.....well I don't think I would buy a diamond online but it seems that people does it frequently...

Maria Mizrahi.
Ethnic, eclectic and exotic jewelry with ecological conscience
www.baloka.com
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
For clothes, I think it's better to try them first, because it is very difficult for you to choose a rigth size on line. But for Jewelry, I think it is a better way to choose by the internet. Beacuse that will give you plenty of choices, the only thing you need to do is choose the pattern you like most. I'd like to share my new finding hereBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I buy a lot of clothes online but never pants and dresses because these I want to try before (especially pants since sizes are always so different even within the same brand sometimes).

C
C
I sometimes buy from QVC online but usually the only thing clothing wise that I buy online is swimsuits. Been using swimsuitsforall for years so I know what my size is and don't have to worry about it (I Hate trying on swimsuits in fitting rooms thinking about how many people have tried it on grosses me out). I do window shop online and then go try the items on in store alot. I like to window shop at Maurices, Kohls, and DSW beforehand.

Last edited by CassieLyons; 04/19/16 09:06 PM.
E
E
As everything is available online, it won't be risky to buy clothes or jewellery online. There are many trustworthy online stores which offers best quality of stuffs.

C
C
i would like to try first and then pay it,so for online clothes/jewelry, i only choose those brand which i am very familiar with

Trying out is the best way to do for online shops. Trust is a very important part of building any kind of relationship and that include shopping with online merchants. i also suggest trying out initially on small and inexpensive items to test credibility of online merchants in terms of honesty and swift delivery.

Enjoy shopping, best wishes and good luck!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.