Warning: This contain spoilers.

Very bad movie.
This was an interesting concept but the acting of most of the actors and actresses is so weird (dont know if they were told to act like that or they are just talentless), many scenes are very cringeworthy (at some parts i was sure that young man would either rape her or try something + all the friends acting like that woman was really their deceased friend - yikes - must be why they try to keep the identity of the donors and receivers of organs private in case this or worst happens) and it is also very boring. The twist of her new boyfriend being an half-brother was shocking, if she would of gotten some backbone I would of felt sorry for her (its like she was enjoying her miserable life and wanting to stay like that - she did get a shot at her ex at 1 point so then i thought wow finally but nope that was it as far as that).
The script is horrible. The acting is very bad. The cinematography is bad. The directing, special effects, music, sounds and editing are average. The story and makeup are good. The costumes are great. The sets are excellent.