Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
"Santa Claus is anyone who loves another and seeks to make them happy; who gives himself by thought or word or deed in every gift that he bestows." ~ Edwin Osgood Grover

Be a Santa smile

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
"When people do things that are not loving, it means they have lost contact with their true nature." ~ Marianne Williamson

This is a very powerful statement, because so often when people do hurtful things we only focus on how they have hurt ourselves, or others, and not on the fact that they too must be hurting to have even caused harm to another.

The person who has done the most horrible thing is lost, and has no idea or awareness of their own divinity.

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
"So, let me get this straight. There are 20+ people on this camp. They knew there was going to be a midnight ritual, and only you, me, and my girlfriend brought torches?!"

Me talking to the leader of a Pagan camp when my now wife went on her first Pagan night ritual. smile

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Light comes, not from above, but from within. ~ Brian Froud

I love this quote so much, because so often people forget that they are a divine being in a body. We were not created to be separate from our Source - we ARE Source - we ARE that light.

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
And, how often I forget this

Light comes, not from above, but from within.

Where within? Me within.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Ya Chel, I forget that too smile

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
“I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.”
― Helen Keller

This reminds me (sort of) of the story of Quan Yin - she chose not to go to Nirvana while there was one person left on our planet that was suffering.

It's seems to me that we all go together smile

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
“Love is a synonym for God; and God is love, the universal outpouring of the Spirit through law, wisdom, life, and action. God knows us in love; we know God only through love. When we love humanity we are loving God, in and through others.” ~ Ernest Holmes

The term "God" can actually be very limiting for some people, because so many people see it as a force "out there" somewhere. This is why I LOVE the term "Love" or "Light" for God, because it feels infinite and everywhere present.

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
"And suddenly you know: It's time to start something new, and trust the magic of new beginnings." ~ Meister Eckhart

I love this quote, because every day holds the possibility of a new experience if we just make a different choice.

Deanna Joseph

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I love that quote too. Ironically today is the day of a new start for me (its 1 of many and hopefully this time is the time it will work and where i will not give up)!

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.