Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 194 of 282 1 2 192 193 194 195 196 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember five dreams.

All I remember is that it had to do with bread and breakfast.

Something in what seemed like a subway and an underground mall or stores or building was about to blow up. I saw it coming and tried to warn people to get out but there was no way out. In some places we could see outside but there were still no way out. I do not recall how I get out but I did and just in time I was able to run far and go behind something then the explosion happened. After I tried to help the more people I could.

I went to a dermatologist to get rid of a (do not know how its called - it looks like big zits but not zits - its mostly brown and has different shapes - i have a few in real life and the 1 that annoys me is on my right underarm and thats the 1 in my dream i had taken care of). He was nice and explained to me how it would go and then he did it and eventhough I was scared it went well. I then showed him the rest because some I mentioned were getting bigger and different. He examined them and said that a lot were coming which shocked me and I was not happy about that news.

I went to get dressed and saw that many (the same things as the previous dream) were now there, it was all under my breasts and it was in a line almost all the way around. At first I was oh there are some new ones but then I realised it was a lot and when I looked up close I saw that some looked disgusting, I thought that it looked like ground beef (some kind of looked like that but some did not - it even was more disgusting than that) and then I touched some and it felt weird. I started to panic about it.

I was in a doctor's office for a full examination. He left me with his nurse to get something, I was on a table with a white dress (the ones patients wear). She told me to take it off and move down the table so that my legs and but were completely in the air, I did it. She started to touch me and soon she was masturbating me, at first it was outside and after I had an orgasm she moved inside but by then eventhough I was still in it I was scared that the doctor would come back and that people outside would hear me scream in joy. The nurse was sometimes talking. Then the doctor came in and the plan was that we would all have sex but a group of people came in, the table was next too the door so it hid me and I grabbed the first thing I saw to cover myself and it ended up being a pillow. When they saw me they laughed and made like jokes about it. One of the people was Larry David and when he said something about me it broke my heart since he is someone I admire, he realised that and tried to see what he said that I was wrong but I said nothing. I finally was able to dress myself and leave. I do not remember how it happened but me and Larry David ended up talking outside and I told him why I was so sad and he apologised.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
That technical issue is still here on this thread, I hope it still do not take six more comments so that the new page appears!

N
N
computer!

N
N
wall!

N
N
computer wall!

N
N
wall computer!

N
N
And it again takes six extra comments to see the new page here!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was eating green apples but all tasted awful. I realised it was the green lines in all the apples that gave the awful taste so I tried after telling someone this (mom i think) to just cut away the lines and eat the rest, it actually worked but it was hard to get a lot of apple that way so I finally gave up.

I was talking with a few people about music from the nineties and perhaps other decades when they showed a picture of Guns N' Roses, I immediately smiled and made an happy sound and told them they were my favorite group and that their music still sounded good today. Then I said that Duff was so hot back then and that it was sad how he had aged. I also said that the first time I saw Axl I immediately hated him and said that he would be the reason they would break up (by the way all that was said is true in real life).

N
N
I remember two dreams.

Mom was very sick and just in real life she refused to get medical help.

A woman politician was honest and articulated correctly her message but she was being mocked, ignored and nobody (or almost nobody) would vote for her but she refused to let it go and continued to campaign.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that Tom Hanks was in it, I also remember him making a face at one point.

A group of four young men wanted to do a prank or something like that but one or a few or all realised that that man they wanted to prank or do something else to or with was the one responsible for the death of someone or people one of them loved. So that turned into a revenge and they got it by killing him. The next day I went there and ended up in the store where blood was discovered, for some reason I knew about it all and did not want them found because I was okay with revenge. I acted all shocked with what was going on and more shocked when I was told what was going on (maybe it was not me - maybe it was 1 of the 4). Then I remember a man working at that place spying on one of the man who worked there and able to successfully did it without being found despise making a noise when that man was on the phone (he hurried to his desk and when he knew he was looked at he made the sound a few times while singing and working). But turns out he was with them and at the end of the dream he told him a few or all of them their secret was safe.

A man was about to jump to kill himself and for some reason I shrugged it off. He ran and jumped off what seemed to be a cliff but it was not very high and it was a beach down there so he was still alive but in very bad shape. People from up there came from everywhere and they were taking pictures, some even dropped their phones and these phones took pictures while falling and kept taking pictures where it fell, there were also drones flying by that poor man taking pictures. I became enraged and went there to stop all this and help the poor man. I remember thinking finishing him off but I cannot remember if I did it, maybe I woke up before it ended.

Page 194 of 282 1 2 192 193 194 195 196 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.