#909442 04/25/16 02:57 AM
C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
We all experience loss at some time in our life, but knowing this we are still never prepared for it and where it will take us emotionally and mentally. Here I offer some tips to help you through these difficult times.

Dealing With Bereavement

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I've buried two children My daughter Doreen only lived for 3 hours back in 1965. My son Tommy was 13 yrs old when he was killed back in 1985 To this day I am still traumatized by their deaths
For me it's not that is gets any easier but over the years I have learned to handle it differently
Tracy thank you for your tips

Rosie L
C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
Oh my god Rosie! Your message stopped me in my tracks. I can't imagine what you've been through. I am not surprised that you are still traumatised.... We learn to carry it but there is no way we forget. Bless you!

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

On an almost simultaneous turn of events, I lost my husband and my dear parents one after the other. I consider them all my strength and my pillar of what drives me everyday of my life. And found myself at a lost and out of direction after their demise. But my being a lifecoach, my values and belief all have contributed in making me pick up pieces of my life and bounce back as I struggle to raise alone and lead a family so torn and devastated.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
That's a lot to have to cope with at the same time. We never know what will happen or when... So amazing that you were able to stay strong in your values and beliefs and carry on. I hope it becomes more manageable for you. Bless you!

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

Indeed! It was quite a very unfortunate experience. But because i lead a life where others rely on my counselling, I was able to set my mind straight that I am much needed and that many rely on me for positive advices on dealing with their everyday struggles. Its as if I have to live what I used to advice to others and be an EXAMPLE and role model for them.

Its really was quite hard having to experience 2 different phases of life in one instance and I challenged myself by having that motivation of: I am not the only one in this world who had the same experience. And if those people have survived, I can also do it the way how they did it. And the people around me serves as my living inspirations. :)

Last edited by Amie Radores; 05/03/16 05:30 AM.
C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
Wow Amie how fabulous. You are such an inspiration. Your clients are lucky to have you. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and I hope that it helps others to get through their grief and loss

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

[quote=Tracy - Mental Health/Dating]Wow Amie how fabulous. You are such an inspiration. Your clients are lucky to have you. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and I hope that it helps others to get through their grief and loss [/quote]

Thanks Tracy!

Just like how a song puts it:
'Cause when you worry your face will frown
And that will bring everybody down
So don't worry, be happy

So, I'm serious not to take the consequence of making everybody down if I will entertain ill feelings. Live life to the fullest. We only live ONCE and there is really no second takes.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.