Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I am so happy and grateful for all the kindness and light that has come to me over this last week. It's been a tough one; my favorite aunt died last Sunday night. But we have a new puppy, and he's just a ball of love and joyfulness, and laughter seems to be a direct result of his shenanigans.

Thank you, thank you, thank you XOXOXO

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I am so happy and grateful for our new Keurig coffee maker. It's so cool. And mostly I just like that I'm not always the one that has to make up a pot of coffee, and try to guess how much everyone will drink. I hate wasting coffee. I'd often just reheat old coffee, and tell everyone it was fresh. HA HA!!!

Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

K
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
K
I'm grateful to be on vacation from work. I'm grateful to be writing daily during this vacation. I'm grateful to have the time to spend time in the BOL forums!

"....and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." - John Lennon
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I am so happy and grateful that my mom is being moved into rehab, so she can get stronger and more independent.

I'm also so happy and grateful to be invited to speak at a local Center for Spiritual Living this June. My goal is to fill in at a local new thought center at least once a month.

I am also very happy and grateful that my husband was able to fix our air conditioner so easily yesterday!!! It had gone out JUST as our weather climbed to the mid 90s. Yikes!!

And, I'm very happy and grateful that I'm back on my regular sleep routine. It got thrown off last Tuesday when I had to take my mom to ER. I just couldn't seem to get caught up. This morning though I was up easily at 5:15am - my favorite time to wake up (when I'm well rested that is LOL). So I have now have a couple of hours of a quiet home all to myself.

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I am so happy and grateful that it's cooled down a wee bit - it's still in the 90s, but the 90s are so much easier than the 100s LOL!!!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I am so happy and grateful that my son took the time to play with our very amped up golden retriever this morning! A tired happy dog is so easy to be around LOL!!!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I am so happy and grateful for erasable colored pens. I'm a person who loves an actual planner that I can write in, and yes, even decorate just a bit. Erasable colored pens are the BOMB! And I don't have to have a bunch of scratched out stuff when I change my plans.

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I am so happy and grateful that yesterday, when I had to make a 2 hour drive to pick up my daughter, it was an easy drive, with easy flowing traffic. No scares, no close calls, just peacefulness, and then a really great conversation with my daughter on the way home.

Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Deanna Joseph

K
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
K
I am grateful that I've gotten to know you and Connie and Mona through Bella OnLine. It's so wonderful to find others who enjoy writing about their passions! Hope all is well with you!

"....and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." - John Lennon
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
I'm grateful to have the energy to get out and garden!

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.