Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
When I was a teenager it is when I started taking care of my nails and the first years I only used Sally Hansen products then I used different ones and after a few years of not giving myself manicures and pedicures I decided to go back to the Sally Hansen products and I find that they suck. The base and top coats do not last long and that is my main issue with that company. I did try one of their nail hardener (Maximum Strength) for a while before getting paraffin treatments on my feet, hands and elbows and that too chipped away eventhough I put one coat per day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Styxx Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
It seems as though you had many experiences on your nails. Sometimes, it's doing rigorous activities that make the nail polish on our nails fade and not last for even a day. Hmmmm... update me anytime you have your nails done because it's pretty interesting. ^____^

-------
Styxx
AVID COSPLAYER

N
N
As soon as the cut is healed completely or at least the missing skin has grown again (getting there) I will give myself another manicure and pedicure.

Yesterday I got a pack of ten nail polishes (for girls but hey women can use it too smile haha) for a good price on Amazon Canada, I am going to use these polishes when it arrives or soon after, in the meantime I will use the one I got free.

Styxx Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
10 nail polishes? Wow! That's a lot. As for me, I only buy one nail polish when I have the urge to buy a new one.

(ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ Nancy, can you list down the colors of the nail polishes you bought? Thanks! I'm just curious.

Styxx Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Today, I can't resist putting color on my nails. I randomly picked the color and it was Emerald Green. It was super pretty and I think it represents nature and serenity. ヾ(´▽`*;)ゝ”

N
N
There's a green, purple, dark blue, yellow, red, pale blue, dark pink, pale pink, green and what seems like a shade of red or maybe purple (they do not list the name of the colors and the picture is not big enough for me to tell). The cost is less than 3$ per bottles so it's a good deal plus normally polishes for kids the bottles are very small and those are bigger than usual. It says that it's a peel-off polish but since I will add a base and top coat it will be okay (probably will take less remover for it too). The brand is Bo-Po, never heard of it before I saw a picture of some when I searched for nail polishes for girls (that search give out more then when i tried polishes for kids).

Styxx Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
That's a colorful variety you have there, Nancy. I just had a crazy idea... Why don't you color one nail differently? Hahaha loony, right?

(〜^∇^)〜 Anyway I'm happy you have those colors. A different color per week.

Styxx Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Hello everyone! I bought a new nail color today called FOXY BOXING. It's color orange and I quite love the color.

From Empower Yourself with Color Psychology, the color orange:

>Radiates warmth and happiness, combining the physical energy and stimulation of red with the cheerfulness of yellow.

>Relates to 'gut reaction' or our gut instincts, as opposed to the physical reaction of red or the mental reaction of yellow.

>Offers emotional strength in difficult times. It helps us to bounce back from disappointments and despair, assisting in recovery from grief.

Ciao ☆(・ω・*)ゞ

N
N
Friday I finally gave myself a pedicure and manicure, I used the red polish I got as a gift at Jean Coutu in December.

When I start taking care of my nails like I used to I for sure will not use that brand (their name brand is called Personel). When I took it off it was like food coloring, I had to use mre nail polish remover after it was all off the nails for the tips of my fingers and the skin around the nails of my toes. Plus it is not easy to apply. It's a nice color though.

Styxx Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
That's wonderful to know, Nancy. Red is a very bold color.

**To my fellow sisters out there, always buy quality nail polish for your nails. Don't buy cheap ones just to save money because it's your nails we're talking about here! Treat your nails as your eyes or better yet as your teeth! Vital parts of the body... ∠(`・ω・´)

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  BB -Body Care 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.