Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Congratulations On Winning Nail Polish!
Wish I could get in on something that cool.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
LOL...My Bad,

I forgot that I won an Oprah Giveaway about 7 years ago. It was Chanel mascara, perfume, and a few other odds and ends.

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I have a red called Le Rouge, it's the brand name of Jean Coutu and I got it as a gift when I bought things there in December. I only did one manicure and pedicure with that color and it was on February 8, the reason why I haven't done another manicure and pedicure is that I cut myself near a nail on my right hand when I was close to do it and when it finally healed the night before I cut myself near another nail on my left hand. It would be idiotic to get nail polish remover in a cut and probably painful too eek. Hopefully when that last cut would be healed I won't get another one before I can finally give myself a manicure and pedicure (not a lot is left on my finger nails)!

Styxx Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Nancy! It's nice to hear from you. I have the same experience like you when it was my first time putting nail polish on my nails. It was irritating when I got myself cut. Now that I'm used to applying the nail polish though, I'm quite happy with how the way the finish products is.

-=-=-
(●♡∀♡))ヾ☆*。 Today I bought a nail polish called FEMME FATALE. It's one color of the Knockout Collection and its color is a light shade of sea-green. After putting the final coat on my right hand, I find that the color is really a knockout.

N
N
The next time I go out I will try to find small bottles of nail polish for my future manicures and pedicures. My nails are easily broken because the past year or two I haven't taken good care of them plus the cuticles are so ugly that I should do something about that too but that would be a first for me because it's never part of my manicures and pedicures (i clean under the nails after taking off the polish then use a file then base coat then color then top coat).

Styxx Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
My only advice to you, Nancy, is that don't take too long to remove the nail polish. It's because the nails turn yellow because of the chemical in the nail polishes we use in this times. (°◡°♡).:。

N
N
I never had any nails turning yellow. All it does when I leave the nail polish too long is that it looks ugly because most is gone.

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
My nails turn yellow all the time ...I find that using fresh lemon juice removes some of the stain.

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Nancy,
Nail hardeners are great to strengthen nails. I like Sally Hanson's brands.

Styxx Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Nancy-- Good for you! I don't have a problem with my nails turning yellow but I have seen some pictures of it on Google. It's pretty bad.

BB-- Fresh lemon juice? I'll keep that in mind. I haven't tried applying nail hardeners before. Does it make any difference?

-==-==-

I'm going natural this week. Just in time for Holy Week.

How is everyone? ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  BB -Body Care 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.