Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I love this time of year because I LOVE reviewing my priorities and goals.

I believe that setting goals and intentions are an important part of joyful living. After all, if you don't know where you're going, any road can get you there, right? But this means you might be settling for what comes along.

Intentions and goals help us choose a more brightly lit path; a path that can hold more joy for us.

If we are focused on our goals, we are more likely to take an action that supports that goal. And it's our actions that feed energy into our goals, making it more likely that they will manifest.

This thread is for sharing our plans for the upcoming day. What actions would you like to take that support your goals?? What intentions can you set to support your efforts?

I've listed a couple of articles that I hope can support you in this process smile

Resolutions for the New Year

Our Subject Area with articles on Consciously Co-Creating:

Conscious Co-Creating

I'd love it if you shared your intentions and goals here. It's so great to be part of a like minded group that supports our efforts smile

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Since one of my priorities is to get my caregiving management duties organized and orderly, one of my goals today is to get a POA done for my elderly aunt. AND then, get some more papers shredded.

Order is very important to me right now because it relieves a lot of stress around the management of these two ladies. My goals is to spend more time enjoying their company than worrying about some of the [censored] that goes with managing their care LOL.

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Today I'm going to do a house cleansing and blessing in my home. I also plan on shredding more paperwork. I LOVE that feeling of orderliness!!

And I'm going to contact three of my friends, and plan either a coffee or lunch date with them for this coming week.

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
One of my goals this year is vibrant health, so I have modified my diet - and it's NOT that hard to keep up with. I limit carbs (bread products and grains) to about once every four days. It just feels better on my digestion. And I'm eating way more fruit and veggies.

Today I plan on creating a supplement schedule because I keep forgetting to take my supplements, and a couple of them are for my liver and gall bladder health!

And I'm getting a massage - it's essential to my well-being!

Another of my goals for 2016 is to get a book finished and published!!

I've set aside two hours to spend JUST working on my book.

Tonight we'll have a family dinner, because my son is coming home from college.

What are your plans for today?

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Not every day can be our "dream" day. Sometimes we just have to do things that need to be done, even if we aren't thrilled about it.

On those days we want to be careful not to get too caught up in the energy of obligation or resentment, because that adds toxic energies to something we may already have some difficulty with.

There are a few things I AM definitely obligated to do. However, because I want to feel better about what I do, I look at the reasons behind the obligation.

Like today I have to babysit my mom and aunt. My mom is a breeze, but my aunt can be very prickly.

So, my reasoning is this: I am helping their caregiver who is a very good friend to me. As I do this thing I feel obligated to, it's bringing her not only relief, but joy because she gets to get out of the house for a while.

This changes my feelings of obligations to feelings of supporting my friend.

Also, sometimes when we feel obligation and resentment, it's a clear indicator that we are not setting clear boundaries. So that's another thing to look at!!

Anyway, I have some ideas on enjoying my time with my mom and aunt that will make the day a bit friendlier smile

Have an AMAZING day everyone!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I have some ordinary things to do today.

More shredding of paperwork is at the top of my list.

We may be moving in the near future, and my goal is to be done shredding paperwork (I keep finding more!!), and get some boxes of items ready for donating.

My daughter and I are going to watch the first Zoolander movie later, because we are going to see the new one tomorrow!!! I've seen the first one dozens and dozens of times - but she needs a refresher LOL.

I hope everyone has a really wonderful day!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By Deanna - New Age
Not every day can be our "dream" day. Sometimes we just have to do things that need to be done, even if we aren't thrilled about it.

On those days we want to be careful not to get too caught up in the energy of obligation or resentment, because that adds toxic energies to something we may already have some difficulty with.

I was just talking about this over in the coffee forum. It's a great message, Deanna. Thank you.

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Thank YOU Alice smile

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Today I'm taking my daughter out to do some shopping. If she gets up early enough, we may even do lunch.

Then I want to come home and finish my workbook on Conscious Living (I am sooooooo close to being finished).

I also need to gather a few more things for donating, and have my hubby drop them off so they are OUT of the house! YAY for decluttering!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
It feels so good to be creating a new routine! Life has been hectic, but things are smoothing out, meaning I'm learning to work in the unexpected stuff that has come up LOL!

Today I'm running through an outline I created for a new class, and making sure my mom's mobile home is prepped to show (it's for sale) and organizing a couple of talks.

And I feel like I've already gotten a lot done, and it's only 8:55am YAY!!!

How about you? What are you up to today?

Deanna Joseph

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.