logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 88 of 194 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 193 194
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I have been eating irregularly. Most of what I eat has been dairy based lately. I think I do that when I'm not eating a lot of fruit. So today so far I have had 24 grain bread (not toasted) with butter and peanut butter. I drank 3 bottles of purified water that were 16.9 ounces each. Then for lunch I ate a lot of potato chips with sour cream dip. And I mean LOTS of dip. Tonight will be rib eye steak, a baked potato with sour cream dip or plain sour cream as a topping. As a veggie, I will have either brown sugared cooked carrots or maybe some green peas. (I would rather have the peas.) By the time I go to sleep I will also have had a glass of orange juice, a large glass of 2 percent milk and two more bottles of bottled water. Also I will have dug into the potato chips and more dips.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with three toasts made with the day's before fresh white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter + 1 with butter and coconut spread), one Granny Smith apple, a salad (iceberg lettuce + miracle whip), a double cheeseburger (ground beef + mustard and 1 cheese slice on top and bottom & in the middle relish and 1 cheese slice), some of the pasta leftovers, Dainty chicken rice, some of a caramel Aero, more of the rice, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

I also took three Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with three toasts made with the rest of the white bread that was fresh (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, a salad (iceberg lettuce + miracle whip), the rest of the pasta leftovers, some of an all dressed Les Aliments M&M pizza (took out everything except the cheese and sauce), some of the rice leftovers, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, the rest of a caramel Aero, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, some of the rice leftovers with one or two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease.

I also took one Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with three toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), a Granny Smith apple, a salad (iceberg lettuce + miracle whip), KFC gravy and fries from Le Normandin, some of the pizza leftovers, two bite size Freddo milk chocolate bunnies with caramel centers, two white mushrooms and one green onion pan fried in butter and white rice and tomato paste, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

I also took two Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made of white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and coconut spread), a salad (iceberg lettuce + miracle whip), lemon and lime Life Savers, two sandwiches (4 slices of the white bread with no crusts + mustard + 1 egg scrambled with 1 white mushroom), seven chicken nuggets (cannot remember the brand - its a frozen 1) and some of the fries leftovers with the rest of the KFC sauce, a Kinder surprise Minions, one bite size milk chocolate with caramel inside bunny, bows and two white mushrooms and tomato paste, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter (did not eat all of that).

N
N
I made a mistake, it was three of the vitamins I took.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with five toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream), three beef small filet mignons, five Leclerc maple leaf cookies (after the first bite i realised they were not fresh anymore so i just ate the icing), two Freddo milk chocolate easter bite sizes, one Freddo milk chocolate caramel inside bunny, white mushrooms and green onion pan fried in butter and white rice and tomato paste (did not ate all of that - only a few grains remained), Compliments pretzel sticks.

I also took one Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Apple, a salad (iceberg lettuce + 15% cream), one big pork chop and Les Aliments M&M vegetables (broccoli + cauliflower + carrot) with butter, pieces of a white onion and three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in olive oil and butter, two Freddo easter milk chocolate bite sizes, Compliments macaroni and cheese and two white mushrooms pan fried in butter, Compliments pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, one salad (15% cream + iceberg lettuce), Selection (made a mistake yesterday - its that brand not the other) macaroni and cheese and one green onion pan fried in butter, pieces of a white onion and two white potatoes boiled with four pork fondue slices and sauce (the 1 in powder that mom buys - i cut the meat then added it back to the pan with the vegetables and sauce), two Selection glazed donuts, Ruffles nature chips, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Compliments pretzel sticks.

I also took three Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made of white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, a salad (15% cream + iceberg lettuce), four pork fondue slices with sauce (that powder 1), two Selection glazed donuts, white mushrooms and pieces of a white onion pan fried in butter with white rice and tomato paste, two Freddo easter milk chocolate bite sizes, Compliments pretzel sticks.

Page 88 of 194 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.