Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#906187 01/28/16 09:00 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Everyone, I ended up getting sick just before Christmas, and am just recently getting back online, so I just wanted to say HI, and that I have really missed being in the forums.

How is your year so far?

Mine has brought with it some pretty big challenges, but I'm handling them one at a time! I have a plan, and things will smooth out once I get over the rough edges LOL!!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
Hello Deanna!

My year so far started out fine. After the Christmas Holidays, I started making diy projects that I can put in my new room. I then found this site and decided to sign up so that I can at least have some contact with others.

How was your New Year?

Mine was very nice because I got to cook for my family. At the strike of 12 midnight, we celebrated by just watching the fireworks our neighbors had provided and we just made a lot of noise. :D

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Styxx smile

I am really glad you found this site!!! I have met some really wonderful people here, and a couple of them have turned into real life friends.

My New Year was very nice. On New Year's eve both my kids had other plans (they are teens) so my hubby and I went out for a nice dinner, and then watched a movie.

On New Year's Day we always get all the family together, and have a fondue - both cheese and then chocolate for dessert.

I hope your weekend is off to a great start Styxx smile

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Shark
Shark
Hello again /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

I would like to be real life friends with you. I've never found people more welcoming than here. It's a nice change of pace from negative and hostile people from around here.

What movie did you watch?

Fondue? I've never tasted one before. Is it easy to make? (I just had a flashback of Captain America XD)

My weekend has started out fine, thank you. Hope yours is too.
♪~♪ d(⌒o⌒)b♪~♪

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Styxx smile Yes, there are wonderful people here!!! I find negative and hostile people in my life too - we just have to move on, right?

We watched the movie "Victor/Victoria" with Julie Andrews and James Garner. It came out in the early 1980s (I think). It is one of my favorite movies, and it's sort of been a New Year's eve tradition for us smile

OMGosh, and Fondue is so fun, and easy. It's generally melted cheese with a bit of beer, flour, and a couple of spices. We just google a recipe every year.

The chocolate fondue is AMAZING! Chocolate chips, vanilla, and cream. It's SOOOOOOO creamy. We dip strawberries, orange slices, pineapple, and pears. YUM!!!

And yes, my year is off to a good start too!! It hasn't been without some major challenges - but I have been able to figure them out, and create a new plan to make life more peaceful. And that's a huge relief.

Deanna Joseph

Shark
Shark
Hello, Deanna :D

Victor/Victoria? That's an awesome movie! I watched it last year and let me tell you, the characterization of Julie Andrews of being a guy is so spot on.

Fondue? I'll google that right now. Wow, you're making me hungry all of a sudden. Chocolate fondue? Yummy! Yes I just googled it and it really looks delish. You're giving me a wonderful idea to make for our Sunday dinner.

I'm glad that your years started out good. I also had a few bumps on the road this year but I won't let them stop me from achieving my goals. ೭੧(❛▿❛✿)੭೨ Regards!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
My year has been ... trying.

I have BIG plans. Like, REALLY BIG, BIG, BIG PLANS!

Life, has had other ..... plans.

And then I got REALLY SICK ... this is where I am today.

Still on the verge of those MASSIVE PLANS! :P

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Alice, I have to agree with you, the start of this year has been a bit trying. But things are smoothing out now.

I did get to visit some friends in Phoenix, which led me to a new age store I've never been to, and that was fun.

I have also started giving classes again - and that's my FAVE thing to do!!!! YAY for feeling better!

Styxx, how did your fondue dinner go?

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
What kind of classes do you give, Deanna?

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Alice, I teach classes in metaphysics and new age. A few weeks ago I gave a talk on what's coming up for 2016, and how to expand our consciousness. More recently I gave a talk on who we are and why we have a body LOL! That was a fun one.

I also teach about intuitive and psychic development. Pretty much anything new agey, I teach (or have taught) it.

Deanna Joseph

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.