BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear tea readers,

Here's a fun little gadget for tea~

A tea bag button! It is a little silicone button that sticks to your tea cup and then can wind the tea bag around it. This holds your tea bag in place!

They are available all over on-line and also at major retailers such as Bed,Bath and Beyond.

Cute!

*I have no affiliation with this tea item and none with the store mentioned, this post for information purposes only for tea drinkers.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Last edited by mary-tea1; 11/29/16 08:51 PM.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

Did you know that many large and small tea brands are on social media?

Please check Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for your favorites, A lot of great information such as types, recipe ideas and sweepstakes, free giveaways, and coupons.

Thanks and have fun exploring!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
mary-tea1 #908395 03/24/16 01:27 PM
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Fashion What to wear to a high tea.......

as seen in the 2/14/16 edition of Chicago Tribune's Answer Angel by Ellen Warren a woman was in a quandry about what to wear to a tea.
the answer angel told her that long ago it was called:
"day dress with a hat" (From Britain). What that means is that one needs to wear a nice looking dress that you'd wear to a brunch or a lunch. And the hat is optional. Also many women will also wear a fancy blouse and fine dress slacks.

The Answer Angel also told the woman to even google Duchess Kate and see what she's wearing as she is setting trends in leaps and bounds!

If you get to go to a tea, enjoy and have fun with it hat and all!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
mary-tea1 #908947 04/10/16 01:21 PM
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Lovers,

Here's a list of some of the oldest tea brands in the world:

1.Wissotzy Tea (Russia) business est. 1849
2.Mariage Feres (France) business est. 1854
3.Kusmi Tea (France) business est. 1867
4 Yorkshire Tea (England)business est. 1886
5.Lipton Tea (USA) business est. 1890
6.Red Rose Tea (Canada) business est. 1894
7.Barry's Tea (Ireland)business est. 1901
8.Bigelow Tea (USA) business est. 1945
9.Celestial Tea (USA) business est. 1969

I hope your favorite brand is on the list!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

The brand Snapple has a couple of new teas~ (can be found in the tea aisles) They are called Straight Up Tea, each of the bottles are 18.5 ounces. And black tea is used except in the case of Red Bush & green tea in the Rooibus and Honey Green respectively.

These bottled teas claim no artificial anything! All natural ingredients. 3 levels of sweetness.

Sweet Tea at 180 calories & a whopping 44 g of sugar! (but it does get better)

Honey Green Tea at 90 calories & 21 g of sugar
S. African Rooibus 90 calories & 22 g of sugar
Sorta sweet at 90 calories & 21 g of sugar
Unsweetened at 0 calories & 0 g of sugar (the best choice)

At least we can see that some manufacturers are sort of listening~ better products for people.

*I have no affiliation with this brand. This post is for tea information only.

Watch your bottled teas for the sugar content.

**Also this brand has a current buy one get one free coupon in the weekend newspapers.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Drinkers,

Pepsico Brand has come out with new Ready to Drink(RTD) teas in cans.

They will be mixing their popular Brisk Tea with Yerba Mate'. It will be called Brisk Mate'.

Sounds like an exciting new product, just watch the sugars on this.

I have no affiliation with this brand or product, nor am I endorsing it. This post for reader enjoyment.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
mary-tea1 #915416 11/06/16 11:04 AM
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

I'll be going shortly to a tea room for lunch with my daughter, the upcoming holidays not only provide together time with my immediate family, but also fun and exciting holiday themed activities.

Is anyone going to a tea room or having holiday experiences with high tea or giving the gift of tea?

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

Over indulgence, and other holiday fun leaves our tummy's in rumbles.

Try this:

Have a cup/mug full of chamomile tea, yes! The calming properties of chamomile calms and chases away inflammation in the tummy. Chamomile is also great for sleep as well. I'd use tea instead of drugs if it's at all possible.

*Please consult w/physician for advice on tea drinking, for allergy or possible prescription interaction.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
mary-tea1 #916303 12/14/16 05:30 PM
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

Over 8,000 people plus attended the last Coffee & Tea Expo!

Don't forget the upcoming coffee & Tea Festival NYC will be held at Brooklyn Expo Center March 18 & March 19, 2017.

*If you are an exhibitor don't forget to go to:
coffeeandteafestival(dot)com

Also one can find out all the latest information by following them on Facebook,Snapchat,Instagram and Twitter.

Thanks and have fun if you go!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

Did you know that you can make wine from tea???

It takes several months to make (once mixed it needs to be left alone in a cool dark place for a couple of months)

with only a few ingredients: 4 pints of cold tea, 2# of granulated sugar, 1/2# of raisins, and 2 lemons!

Would you try it?

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
mary-tea1 #919834 04/24/17 01:19 PM
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

Don't forget to look for coupons for tea and tea products! The major brands know that you'll be seeking out iced tea in the upcoming months.

Look on social media as well, for example, lots of products have a facebook page. If you have a favorite brand, look for promo offers from them directly most are printable and many have gone to the phone option as well.

Look directly at the tea manufacturers online page~ there also you'll find many offers as well as sweepstakes and other type things of interest to the company, that you could become involved with.

Happy Spring!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Lovers,

Did you know Dunkin Donuts has a "Happy Hour" where you can purchase a medium size hot or Iced tea for .99c every day from 3-6pm? This promo goes on until August 31,2017!

*I am not being compensated in any way for this mention, this is just for tea lovers and tea readers fun information.

Have a great day.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

Here's a summer refresher recipe found in a mailer from Stash Tea:
It's called Watermelon & Tea Agua Fresca

6 stash Prem. green tea bags
3 cups hot water
3 cups ice
!/2 watermelon cut into cubes
2 tbsp lemon or lime juice
1 tbsp agave nectar
1 sprig of mint

Directions:
1.steep tea bags in hot water for three (3) minutes
2.combine ice, watermelon, lemon or lime juice, agave, and mint into a blender~pulse until smooth
3.Pour over ice and add the watermelon mixture. Stir well garnish with sprig of mint.

*I am not being compensated for this recipe or the mention of the company name( the name is mentioned for the recipe credit), this is merely for the consumption of good tea things for my tea readers.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Readers,

Author Lisa See's new book The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane is out and she has a tea sampler offered as well. In her story she writes about Pu'erh tea. At her author website you can purchase her book and 7 different Pu-erh loose teas that have been chipped off of tea cakes and tea bricks!
It comes in an organza bag with satin ribbon.
It makes a perfect gift for a tea enthusiast!

Please go to Lisa See's author web-site sign up for her newsletter and purchase her books and gifts and even signed copy.

lisasee(dot)com

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

Bits of Info.on tea. The latest issue of People Magazine Food (July 24, 2017) has Kourtney Kardashian endorsing green tea! While this is a great food/beverage choice and great to include in your lifestyle, it isn't a miracle drink. Kourtney claims it keeps her belly flatter and chases away the cellulite.
Although science does know that green tea does "spike" the metabolism, one would have to consistently drink quite a bit (about 7 (8 oz) cups per day) to burn calories. And honestly, that much tea is a lot of tea!

Tea does contain astringent abilities which are also why it is found in lots of makeup these days! But in the long term, the testing is still out on these types of claims.

I'm so glad that Kourtney loves green tea, it is healthful, and a beneficial drink to include in your diet.

She added in the article that she drinks a cup of green tea at early noon & late afternoon. She sometimes adds honey and a splash of almond milk. When she works out, she ices down a green tea! That's fabulous.

I'm just crossing my fingers, that this is not the next genre of an area for the Kardashian clan. I'd love it if tea just stayed tea and not become a Kardashian product line.
*the opinions expressed above were mine alone. My disclaimer.

Enjoy your tea and enjoy your day!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

The Tea Council of the USA is launching its 2nd annual #IndividualiTea Photo sharing Sweepstakes.

Share your photo, video, or description with them on Twitter using the hashtag #IndividualiTea and @teacouncil for a chance to win $500.00 and a year's supply of tea! Sweepstakes runs through Jan.31,2018.

Good luck and show them your tea!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Coming soon to the Brooklyn Expo Center in New York

Coffee and Tea Festival

March 10-11, 2018

Exhibits, Tastings, classes, sellers, and merchandise

open to the public

go to

coffeeandteafestival(dot)com for tickets, discounts and further information

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

The tea company Stash Tea is having excellent sweepstakes, it is a short expiration so get your entry in quick!
Simply go to their website:

Stashtea(dot)com and enter your email, that's it!

The prize is a $550. value a Tea Lovers Grand prize including a ton of tea and Matcha and tools like Matcha brushes!

and then the runners-up will get a 12 teas pack with a $45. value.

This contest ends on 3/14/18

*this is not a paid endorsement, I am not being compensated for this mention. This is purely for tea lovers enjoyment.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Hi Tea Readers and Tea Lovers,

I've found another very nice tea contest to enter!

If you love author Debbie Macomber and tea this one is for you!!! You must go to www(dot)e(dot)republicoftea(dot)com (The Republic Of Tea) *It may ask you to sign up your email for a newsletter?

Once there enter your email for a chance to receive Sharing the Joy Of Cooking With Family and Friends Debbie Macomber's Table Cookbook
Vanilla Almond Black Tea
Clarity glass tea pot

Ends 4/30/18 (11:59 pm est) *this is for US residents only.

I hope you'll enjoy this contest. This post is for the sheer enjoyment of my tea readers, I am in no way endorsing nor getting paid for this post!

Have a great start to Spring!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

If you sign up to receive emails from The Republic of Tea you will receive a nice tea sample for free! They will send a nice catalog after you sign up and tea sample will be inside.
A few words regarding this brand they use unbleached tea bags, they use what is known as adaptogenic herbs in their teas. A lot of their teas are USDA Certified Organic, NON-GMO, Certified Biodynamic, Fair Trade Certified. All teas here are considered gluten-free. and are Kosher certified as well.

This is great for the tea drinker that is requesting these kinds of things. *please check with your doctor before consuming herbs. Sometimes they interact with prescription meds.

I am not affiliated in any way with this brand, I am not being compensated for this post in any way. This is for the sheer enjoyment of tea drinkers and readers. I did receive a free tea sample for my personal usage. www(dot)RepublicofTea(dot)com

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

Starbucks is doing away with plastic straws! Today is the last day that you will see the straws being used for Iced Teas and Coffees!

Yeah! This is great for our Earth and the Oceans and us. A true step in the right direction to clean up our planet. Kudos.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Last edited by mary-tea1; 07/10/18 09:52 AM.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Online Content
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
But what about the cups? Their solution for the Uk is to charge 5p for each one used, to encourage people to use reusable cups. Yeah, well . . . .

It's good that they're doing something, but no good crowing about the straws without dealing with what's a greater volume of stuff that can't be recycled.

I hope other companies will also join in.

M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Mona,

Yes! I hear you, but small steps. Also the trash already in the ocean GOSH let's do something quick. Horrifying.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Last edited by mary-tea1; 08/29/18 02:48 PM.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Readers,

Want a free tea bag? Want to see if there are sweepstakes/contests to win? Want some fun teaware?
I found a new tea company that is putting out the cold brew tea and it tastes great. Please go to: https://www.southernbreezessweettea(dot)com and sign up for emails and get a freebie!

*I am not endorsing this company and this is NOT a paid ad. This is for the sheer enjoyment of my tea readers.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Last edited by mary-tea1; 08/29/18 03:26 PM.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Readers,

Want to learn lots of things about tea? You can visit teaforte(dot)com for great articles on tea education, health benefits, tea origins, and entertainment ideas. The website also has a great deal of simply beautiful pictures.Go to their website and click on Tea Notes.

*This forum post is for the sheer enjoyment of my readers. This is not an endorsement of this tea company and I am in no way being compensated.

Enjoy!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Last edited by mary-tea1; 02/05/19 03:35 PM. Reason: new title

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Has anyone had On-the-Go tea????

I'm about to taste test the premium instant tea from Cusa Tea. These are single serve, on-the-go tea. The tea is ready in 3 seconds! Wow! That's awesome. Anyone out there tried this? Let me know your thoughts.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Last edited by mary-tea1; 03/06/19 09:51 PM.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Readers,

I did a home tea-tasting and my family was invited! I really had fun and so did they. They learned more about tea and want to know when we can do another! I liked this product so much I want to do an article on it!
The convenience factor was number 1.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Lovers and Tea Readers,

When looking for a gift for your tea lover, got to Etsy! I found so many very cute things from the tea itself, funny mugs, socks, spoons, and jewelry to name a few. Just go to etsy(dot)com and look for the search bar and put in "gifts for tea lovers" and it will reveal pages filled with items.

*this is for my reader's enjoyment, I am not being compensated in any way for this mention.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Last edited by mary-tea1; 05/29/19 06:04 PM.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

The Celestial Seasonings Tea company has a promotion going on currently. Look for specially marked boxes of tea to also contain a free lip balm! The company claims they're giving out free TLC for your lips. If you're like me, you love getting little teeny freebies like this!

Have a great day!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Last edited by mary-tea1; 07/13/19 05:37 PM.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

Who has been to a tea house on summer vacation? Do you go on a themed holiday? Let us know here. I am working on a tea house story. I may include interviews or quotes from my readers!

Thanks

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Last edited by mary-tea1; 08/26/19 05:36 PM.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
I don't know of one in my area. The tea house is my house!!!

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
Originally Posted by Mona - Astronomy
But what about the cups? Their solution for the Uk is to charge 5p for each one used, to encourage people to use reusable cups. Yeah, well . . . .

It's good that they're doing something, but no good crowing about the straws without dealing with what's a greater volume of stuff that can't be recycled.

I hope other companies will also join in.

I belong to a women's group and we meet weekly. I bring my own cup.

M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Angie!

Haha thank you! I agree there must be tea in our houses! Thanks anyway. :)

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Angie,

I really adore the idea of bringing your own cup. That is a great way to reduce waste, I am hoping the United States can enact something of this nature with the fees or money collected to go to recycling or cleaning our oceans!

Have an awesome evening.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
When we were kids, there was a dposit on soda bottles. We would clean up the neighborhood and turn them into the store and collect our reward. I do not buy bottled water; use plastic bags unless I have to. I do reuse plastic straws at home. I recycle more than I throw out.

Originally Posted by mary-tea1
Dear Angie,

I really adore the idea of bringing your own cup. That is a great way to reduce waste, I am hoping the United States can enact something of this nature with the fees or money collected to go to recycling or cleaning our oceans!

Have an awesome evening.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
My friend found a really nice tea house. The owner has it decorated beautifully with tea pots, cups, small lights. The day we were there she served a lavender tea, tea sandwiches, desserts, a wedge salad, and then a blackberry cobbler. The tables all ha real linen table cloths. We were a group of four, and another table of six came in just before the bus load of ladies came in. She had it all well organized.

I hope this gets posted tonight. I'm having a problem accessing the forums.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
My friend found a really nice tea house. The owner has it decorated beautifully with tea pots, cups, small lights. The day we were there she served a lavender tea, tea sandwiches, desserts, a wedge salad, and then a blackberry cobbler. The tables all ha real linen table cloths. We were a group of four, and another table of six came in just before the bus load of ladies came in. She had it all well organized.

I hope this gets posted tonight. I'm having a problem accessing the forums.

Angie #931696 10/28/19 09:05 PM
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Angie,

Our family does recycle more than we throw out, we also try very hard not to use plastic lunch bags too! The baggers in the regular store where I buy groceries are put off when I bring in recycle bags, as it takes them longer to bag the items. Also for some reason, they tend to overfill the recycled bags making then very heavy! Do you find this too?

I still love that bring your own mug or tea cup how cool!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
Angie #931697 10/28/19 09:08 PM
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Angie,

Sorry, I have been slightly inactive here for a bit. But anyway, this little tea house sounds absolutely heavenly! I love the menu and the decor sounds beautiful. Thanks for letting me hear about this place!

It's ok if you name it so we can give it a bit of an advertisement.
Have a great day.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

Here comes the deep cold of winter starting here. I have a quick recipe for an adult beverage that is easy to make and will be sure to warm you up inside!

Bacardi Fireside Tea

10 oz mug
1tsp. sugar
1 1/2 oz Bacardi rum silver or amber rum
1 cup very hot black tea
1 cinnamon stick or 1tsp. ground cinnamon
Lemon slice to garnish

Make tea. Add the ingredients in order and stir well.

Enjoy!
Happy Holidays!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Last edited by mary-tea1; 12/10/19 12:13 AM.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
WOW!

M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

I hope you loved this adult tea beverage recipe. I'll post more to come. But do you have one of your own? Let me know ( post it here)

Have a great day!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
That sounds good to me. Mary, my son and daughter in law gave me a thingamajigee for my tea - it is round and looks like a tub stopper but the inverted hat is split so that you can put the string on the tea bag through it and it won't fall into the cup. Then when you are ready to remove the tea bag you can grab it without touching it with your fingers. The stopper keeps your tea hot. It is cute.

M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Angie

Whoot! Not dipping fingers in the tea is a great thing. Your tea thingy sounds great and very efficient. Can you post a picture here? I'd love to see it and even try it!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
Here is a photo of the tea cover. [img]https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipO2QG-d_I1XoauWYq-Q2XMbsattS68MheI4OQy4[/img]

I thought the photo would show up but only the link is showing.

Last edited by Angie; 01/31/20 10:30 PM.
J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
...I have a quick recipe for an adult beverage that is easy to make and will be sure to warm you up inside! Bacardi Fireside Tea...

Hi Mary, from the ingredients, it sounds like that tea will get you going in no time! Joy

Angie #932189 02/03/20 02:34 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Online Content
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human

Angie, is this the cup cover you were talking about? I used your description to search for it, couldn't find picture only.

Angie #932193 02/03/20 05:26 PM
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Angie,

Just a quick note to say I couldn't open the url.

Thanks

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Joy,

Let me know if you try it, and if you did~ did you like it?

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Mona,

That is a very cool tea bag holder! I love everything about this!
I love the silicone too.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
That was it. Mine is solid white. It's a cute idea.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
Let's try a different link. I obviously do not know how to insert a photo.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e9/36/d9/e936d99da75770f52c5027c02f60501f.jpg

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
Thank you.

J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
Dear Joy, Let me know if you try it, and if you did~ did you like it?...

Hi Mary, yes, I did try it. It was very body-warming and great for a cold English evening. Joy

M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Joy,

That's awesome to hear, look for more easy & cozy tea beverage recipes coming soon! Thanks for reading.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

My daughter got me the greatest gift! It was a 3 month subscription box of tea! It is a company called Sipsby. You get to profile the types of tea you like and the kinds of tea you like. It comes with tea bags if you choose loose leaf tea. I love it. My daughter came up with a great idea, and the teas are all different brands and is currated with you in mind. I was so happy with this gift, I had to tell you about it.

I only mention the name one time, because I am not representing this company, ut if you would like more information, please send an email to my tea email and I'll givve you information on the company.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

Did you know you can get a free catalog from The Republic of Tea and it will have tea samples in it?? One can register your email at their website where you'll put in your mailing address. Go to
www(dot)RepublicofTea(dot)com or one can even call 1-800-298-TEA (4832). They have nice tea, gifts, and teaware. It is, however, much too late for gift mailing, I believe but I am sure a gift certificate can be printed or emailed if you'd love to gift someone.

Happy holidays!
Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  mary-tea1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.