Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#905466 01/10/16 06:10 AM
"Rosie" Offline OP
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
I didn't know where to post this So seeing it effects my Mental health I chose here
I have been sexually and emotionally abused by male Doctors and male Psychiatrist and Psychologist in the past
To the point that My doctor has a female present when ever I am having a male of any type of medical care i receive at home I am Agoraphobic so medical personal come to my home. If I had to go to an office at any time I would need to have a female present
One of my Psychologist committed suicide back in the late 70s for sexual abuse on me and other women I wasn't the only one and he had it on camera,He told me it would help me like men also he was in trouble for insurance fraud . Another time I saw a doctor who set up an appointment for me to have a sleep study I have sleep apnea. While I was in his examining room He had me take down my pants and undies and lean over the table I was modified what did my butt have to do with Sleep Apnea all he did was stand back and look . There was no nurse in the room . How do you tell some one Who would they believe ? Many other things happened over the years I thought because I was a single mom on welfare I was looked down on . I'm 68yrs old now and still terrified of male doctors . Have you ever been abused or looked down on from the medical profession .Tell someone because it will eat away at you

Rosie L
Sponsored Post Advertisement
"Rosie" #905504 01/11/16 04:41 AM
C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
Hello Rosie,

Wow sounds like you've had some really bad experiences. I hope you've had some professional intervention for this and the people involved have been brought to justice? I've never had such experiences as you describe however if someone is making you feel uncomfortable and getting you to do things that you are not happy with you really must tell someone no matter whether they believe you or not. At least you conscience will be clear that you tried to prevent it happening to anyone else.

So sorry to hear about your experiences Rosie. Try not to lose all hope as there are some good people out there who are doing their best to help others.

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

"Rosie" #905576 01/13/16 04:02 AM
"Rosie" Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank you Tracy

Rosie L

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.