Warning: This contain spoilers.

Very bad movie.
I thought it would actually be worst than it was. I will not say the reason why this movie is not what it should of been is the low budget because some people can actually do nice movies with a low budget. The main problem with this movie are the director, special effect people and the actors but for the actors some were better than the others so it's not just all of them and also I can also excuse the special effects crew but the director there is no excuse for that man, that was seriously one of the worst directing job I have ever seen in my life of watching movies. Also I have to admit that when I saw at the end it was zombies instead of ghosts I was laughing but then I thought of that dirtbag Sauvageau when he said what does it matter they are dead and I was happy when they started eating his goons. Before they leave is touching when they all bend down to find their object that was stolen although one of them was stupid to lose it before moving on unless that was done on purpose as a test or something. The gore is laughable so it was not disgusting. There is also no tension at all and when they tried to add some it too was laughable although I have to say that when the killer/ghost/zombie went to the old ladie's house I said aloud oh no do not kill her so that could maybe be classified as being scared.
The directing and special effects are horrible. The cinematography is very bad. The acting, script, music and makeup are bad. The editing and sound are average. The costumes are good. The sets are great. The story is excellent.