Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Tracy!
How did it go with your website. I do not have a website as I am not good in that area. Facebook alone can often give me fits! I bow to your perseverance!
PayPal has never been a good friend of mine. I have tried it twice. The last time was a few months ago. I used it for one transaction and kept getting scads of spam type email that someone had a deposit waiting for me in my account - they just needed to verify my account. They did not even have my account number to begin with! I ignored them and closed the account. smile
I am anxious to hear how you are doing with this project.
Chel

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
Hi Chel! Thanks for your support smile I've found the site I want and doing a three day trial with it at the moment to see how easy it is to work with etc. Not sure who to host it for me so got to research that.

I met with a colleague over the weekend. We have been asked to come up with something to teach in schools around mindfulness and resilience for the students and the teachers so that's got to be priority at the moment. Got to come up with a plan for that asap. It's never ending!

I make plans for what I think I ned to do and him up there has other plans for me smile

How's your projects coming along?

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I understand changing priorities. Trust me, often times I go one way and He wishes I go another! smile His way is always the best I find! (Sometimes I find this out much later.)

My projects are going good. I am almost finished with one, and getting another into shape today as I took a vacation from it over the holidays! I would love to show you some of my stuff. If you would like, if you send me your email to my teen site, I will share some with you.

I hope you have a productive day! And that is very interesting about your school project!

Chel

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
My mental health goals are simple - take good care of myself!

This last year, having to manage the caregiving for my mom and aunt, has exhausted me. I realized that I only saw one of my very dearest friends two times. Another friend, maybe I saw her six times. That's ridiculous LOL!!!!

I have been working to reconnect with friends, and set dates with them.

I have also realized that how I'm managing care for my aunt was focused on doing what she wanted. That meant I put myself last. That has changed!

I'm getting a weekly massage for right now. As things calm down, that may go to bi-weekly.

And I started feeling better the moment I made my new plan smile

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
Hi Deanna, That sounds like a great goal. You're on top it too smile

I made some commitments to myself the other day to put me first, to listen o myself and to trust myself. Has been really interesting to notice how I was undermining myself without realising. Since making the commitments I'm really aware any time I renage on my promises. Very humbling.

So glad you're putting yourself first and finding time for 'you'. Massage once a week will make a huge difference. Thanks for sharing smile

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
Hi Chel how are you? How are the resolutions going? Have you managed to stay on track?

I've got a website that I'm working on and not made a decision if its the one I want yet or if it needs to be different - decisions decisions! I don't suppose it matters really as long as its a presence that represents 'me' and my business.

Would love to hear how your getting on smile

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Tracy!

I am staying on track. I had this hilarious idea that I could finish them all by the end of March. - Please feel free to laugh loudly at this point. -

I finished the book I was creating as a gift for the dedication of our new library branch. And, I am working on creating a production schedule for other projects I have on my list.

Alas, I will be going beyond March. smile

Just the word website makes me woozy. I have ventured into this world once or twice and have had similar problems as you describe above.

However, IT'S ON THE LIST!

I hope you are doing well. I will try to stay in touch more, you know how life can get.

Chel

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.