Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
It's not unusual for loved ones to make their presence known in one form or another during meaningful or special days throughout the year. Dreams especially.

This past year, my husband's grandfather came in a dream in Dec. I was connected to him but had only met him twice. In the dream I was standing on the outside of a foyer that lead to an old time barber shop. He was sitting in a chair, a mirror behind him. I had a camera and mentally said, "They're never going to believe this," and took a photo. As the photo developed, though I knew he had passed, he showed up in the photo a solid figure. I on the other hand was translucent. You could barely make me out. I went to take another photo and only half of my translucent figure was captured. Then I woke up.

Come to find out, the family had a mass for his birthday in memory of his passing. I had no idea it was his birthday that day. In fact I had the dream, while they were actually holding the mass. I slept in late.

Did anyone else have an experience over the holidays or any other day that held meaning either to you or a loved one?

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Elleise, I'm so glad you posted that
On Christmas eve I dreamed that my son Tommy was holding my hand I could actually feel his hand We were walking there was nothing around us but light and peacefulness We weren't even talking just walking When he stopped and said mommy you can't come any further you need to go back He just disappeared and I woke up
Tommy was killed in 1985 and was just 13 yrs old
Thank you for sharing your dream

Rosie L
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Rosie,

It's my opinion and/or feeling you were actually there. I've had (not a lot) a few experiences like what you've described. The part where they tell you, "You can't (or are not allowed) go any further really caught my attention.

Going back, if I had to, to describe it, it's the biggest tug or weight a person could ever feel.

In all of my experiences it's one of the most purest ones of love we can have. When you are sent back, there are so many feelings - they don't have there that we didn't even know we've become accustomed to here. Even gravity has its issues.

But the communication, the level of it I mean. It can't be duplicated here. No matter how advanced we perceive ourselves.

They already have it perfected. We're lucky where if the we're able, we're allowed, if just for a moment to go back to the most essential element we come smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Thank you Elleise

Rosie L

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.