#904301 12/14/15 09:52 AM
C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
Mental health challenges can be tough, and we all experience some kind of mental health issue at least once in our lives. When you consider stress, anxiety and depression as being fairly 'normal' for most people, it is a wonder we ever find peace of mind.

My new article explores some ideas around what mental health is:

What Is Mental Health

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
In the latest article I wrote:

If you have been diagnosed with a mental health challenge then I’m sure you will have people and resources in place to help you. What do you find the most useful and beneficial to allow you to get on with your life?

Would love to hear your experiences if you are happy to share them and perhaps helps someone who is struggling on their own with a mental health challenge.

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
LOved the article Tracy. I see "mental health" like I see "physical health." Our mental state needs to be nurtured and cared for just like our physical state needs to be nurtured and cared for.

We can choose to do a lot to support our mental health, like we do our physical health. And sometimes we have challenges due to our chemistry that make it more difficult to experience good mental health.

I know for myself, I don't feel so healthy mentally when I'm under a lot of stress. Like I have a "mind" virus LOL!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
Thanks Deanna! I think of it in the same way. It's not easy to maintain equanimity all the time. Like you said chemical imbalances, hormonal changes and other factors all play a part on how good feel feel.

I know what you mean about having a mind virus lol! Great description

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OMGosh, right??

And when someone gets a cold, or stomach flu, they don't condemn themselves, or get condemned by others.

But god forbid someone gets overwhelmed, and depressed and lethargic. Because so often that's met with a "get over it" attitude, when more often, some chicken soup for the soul would be so much more helpful.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
So true. I think when we are able to accept ourselves as we are, and know that life happens to everyone and it's not personal we can flow more with life rather than resisting it and wanting it to be different. There can be a tendency to see 'bad' things as punishment for something instead of the natural flow of the duality of life

Thanks for interacting and sharing smile

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.