#899656 09/16/15 07:48 PM
K
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
K
My hair is midway between curly and wavy. It doesn't straighten without a 45 minute fight. The curl is uneven; I have some spirals, lots of loose curls, and a whole lot of wave.

How about you?

"....and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." - John Lennon
Sponsored Post Advertisement
K
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
K
....and, as of today, my hair is a good six inches shorter. It's now a lot lighter on my head!

"....and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." - John Lennon
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Korie, when I was in NY the last 3 1/2 yrs as of June, I grew my hair out and ponytailed it...hey I became a hot and sticky Nyorker and worked 6 days a week. Tie it back and go was the quick fix of the day! Ponies are the way to go there!

Well, after the fire, my hair really, really got dry - you can't tell in my site pics, but it was....I say was! I chopped it off a couple of weeks ago, well a Fantastic Sam's employee, who did a not so great of a job, but it feels great!

I have natural kinky WAVY hair but not CURLY hair (like ringlets curly) - so collar length for me looks like Meg Ryan in her cute daysn straight out of the trailer!

It just kinks up around the back of my neck. I don't mind that look at all. I get lots of good comments as opposed to the dry, long length pony!

I'm happy I did it. It empowered me for some strange reason.

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
Just a note that may help someone with very curly hair --
I've tried all kinds of curl creams and gels, etc. Never liked my hair worn naturally for more than a day.

I'm now using Smoothing Creme - the kind meant to use when blowing your hair out straight.
I just put it on and let my hair dry on its own. My hair goes into soft round curls and even stays after I sleep on it a day or two.
(My hair is curlier than the picture shows. That was just a lucky day. smile )

Last edited by Lynne - ChristianLiving; 11/28/15 06:41 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.