Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 28 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 27 28
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi guys! Good Morning. I'm sorry I didn't click in last night, Allyson, I had my hands full with some unexpected Dialysis Chores for my hubby! Nine is about the time I start setting things up for his overnight exchanges. I thought I could breeze right through, but it just didn't fall into place last night.

Anyway, I am sitting here with coffee, contemplating the brisk and sometimes high winds we are getting this morning. I am also trying to organize my day. I was on such a roll with keeping a good schedule, and then I splatted. smile May I blame this on the weather?

Deanna, I am so happy you had a great family night!

Mona - I loved the graphic as well! Thank you.

What is everyone up to today? I just finished what I label as Animal Chores, the feeding of my pet babies and taking care of the litter box and whatnot. Now, I am going to make a list and check it twice and I best not be naughty but be nice and follow it.

Oh my, did I just throw in a song phrase. Oh yes I did. The radio is already playing full days of holiday music. smile I will check back in later when I am a little more organized.

Chel

Last edited by Michelle - Teen; 11/12/15 06:28 AM.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
No worries Chel, family comes first. Lisa and I had a cozy little chat..lol

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Good Morning!!!
Guess what - I'm a Chipmunk now in the forums!!!!!!
Woot.
Writing today, a trip to the library is on the agenda, and trying to keep warm. This windy weather has given me a bit of a chill.

How is everyone else today? I have Coffee next to me and two dogs who insist that I cover the small hole in the bottom of their bowl with food. smile

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Keep toasty warm Chel. It's only a little nippy here in the morning and at night. It is nice to have the a/c turned off and the windows open though through the day. We've been having some beautiful Fall days lately.

Going to my mother in laws for dinner tonight. My husband started working again and he's been working during the evening to 10:30 p.m. so we can't get over there. But today he has a day off so we're able to go.

Have a great weekend. smile

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends smile

And Happy Saturday!

This week ended up going by really fast. I haven't quite had the time to recover from my trip? How is it that recovery takes longer than the actual trip did??

Allyson, I hope you all had a wonderful dinner.

And Chel, I totally understand when those chores don't fall into place like they should. I had that happen a couple of times this week too...

But it's all good now - I have my coffee to drink, and I'm listening to SheDaisy Christmas music laugh It's a great morning!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
It's beautiful in Columbus this morning. Fall sunshine, a nip in the air. We are going to a concert tonight to see Throat Culture and I am so excited!!!!!
We are having a birthday dinner for one of our best friends before the show.
I wish you all a safe and happy Saturday!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Throat Culture? That sounds like a procedure in a lab...lol

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
It sounds like the coffee friends are having a good Saturday.

I went out for a walk this morning before it rained and got windy. Hmm. Plan didn't quite work out. By the time I was ready, the rain had started, but not the wind. So I took an umbrella and did fairly well until I got caught by a sudden gust of wind which wrecked the umbrella. It was also raining more heavily by then, but fortunately no more wind. I dripped through the Arts Centre and considered stopping for a cheery cup of tea and cake. Decided that as I was so wet, I might as well go on home.

But at home I just changed clothes - and there was plenty of tea! Ah, November on the west coast of Wales. Builds character.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends!

Chel, how was that concert? What kind of music do they play?

Mona, that sounds like a LOT of rain. I've never seen an umbrella wrecked in the wind, except on television LOL!! Glad you could dry off and have tea to warm you up.

I'm up ridiculously early for a Sunday (I woke at 4:15am). So I started the dishwashwer, and brewed some coffee. And I think I'll just do some writing.

My son is home for the weekend, so we'll probably have a family breakfast - but I don't see that happening for another four hours or so LOL!!! So, that is plenty of time to myself smile

I figured out some website stuff yesterday and I'm so proud! I added a newsletter pop-up, so first time visitors can sign up for my newsletter. I also created something called an automation - where they get a free report that is automatically sent to them when they sign up.

I've NEVER automated anything, so this is pretty exciting!

So my coffee blend this morning is an Autumn Blend from Starbucks. It is very tasty!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Deanna, you can't have lived anywhere that's wet and windy. This isn't my first umbrella casualty and I've certainly seen a lot of dead ones in refuse bins on windy days! Unless the wind is very strong, keeping the umbrella pointed in the direction of the wind is tricky, but it works. Unfortunately, intersections and buildings can affect the wind current locally and suddenly you've got the wind - especially a gust of wind - coming from a different direction.

I find that the best strategy, if you can get away with it, is just to stay indoors on such days. LOL

Page 22 of 28 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.