Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#902538 11/01/15 02:00 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I talk to myself, every day. I also talk to the dogs and cats. And, of course, to other people whether it be in person or on social media. But, I talk to myself a lot! It might be an only child thing, a bipolar thing, I'm not sure, but with myself, I have great conversations. Last night we discussed the concept of Gratitude. I will not do an official every day list this month of gratitudes, maybe just a here and there thing. Today, I'm extremely grateful for my desire and ability to write and the current opportunities I have to enhance that ability. I'm also appreciating this bowl of Tomato Soup Jeff just sat in front of me! And . . . yes, I'm giving you an alert as to this week's Teen Site article. It's a teen/parent thing that's not all about things!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Sponsored Post Advertisement
K
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
K
I am glad that you are starting a gratitude practice. There is a slogan that states "gratitude changes your attitude', and it is completely true! One of my favorite Meister Eckhart quotes states this:

"If the only prayer you say in your life is 'thank you', that would suffice."

"....and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." - John Lennon
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Korie, thank you for your encouragement. And, I loved the quote you posted. Sometimes, I do whisper those words, but often, I feel they are not enough. I have never read this quote before and it really impacted me this morning.

Last edited by Michelle - Teen; 11/15/15 09:49 AM.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Chel, I love the gratitude practice (as I'm sure you've noticed LOL).

And I talk to myself, my cosmic helpers, the dog, and recently, the characters in my nanowrimo project LOL!!!

Korie, that's one of my fave quotes!!

Today I am appreciating that I was able to fall back asleep when I first woke up at 4am. Sleeping till 5:15am made a difference! I love when I get a good sleep, and I really appreciate it because it doesn't always happen.

I also appreciate that my hubby did maintenance on my car. I feel safe driving around in it!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Deanna: You scare me, I am finishing up my gratitude article and mentioned car issues. Are you reading my articles ahead of time. smile

I might have had an inkling now and again that you liked gratitude!!!!!

Today, I am grateful that I am able to organize my day for work and play. Jeff and I are going to have lunch out and make a quick trip to the store.

Sometimes, organization can confound me.
smile

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Today, I am so very grateful for the friends that I consider as my family. They rally around me during the best and worst of times!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Today I am appreciating having a dishwasher! When I got up (ridiculously early) there was a kitchen full of dirty dishes. I loaded the dishwasher, and started it, so we'll have clean dishes for breakfast!! And it took me all of 3 minutes LOL!!!

It's the little things wink

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Deanna!

Good for you!!!!

We do not have a dishwasher. There is only Jeff and I, but boy, can we make some dishes.

I share your gratitude for a clean kitchen. I did up the kitchen and ran through my mind my plans and chores for the day. It's beautiful here, and I feel good and happy!

Hugs, Chel

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Shark
Shark
The one thing that I appreciate right now would be the time I spend with my distant relatives. In the past few weeks, I have gone to a New Year's Day party, a wedding and a birthday party that included all my distant relatives. Even though I have not seen some of them for quite a while. I get the feelings of contentment and joy whenever I talk to them or just see what they are now.

In the past, I have been aloof to them because I am a very shy person and awkward at times. Just imagine a room full of foreigners having different experiences of their own and you just a simple person, just trying to get by. Yes, that's me. :) All in all, those people who were distant before now became a close relative that I can count on. :) :D

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Styxx - Hi. I enjoyed reading your post about your relatives. And, it really hit home for me. Just yesterday, I looked up a cousin I have not talked to for many years. He was on Facebook and I sent him a message. It was good to catch up.

When I first found his Facebook page, I noticed he lived on the beach and seemed to be having so much fun, and I am also someone who works very hard to get by, no beach, a little fun now and then, but nothing really special.

I hope to see him again someday soon.

Chel

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Shark
Shark
Chel-- Hello again! Your post about your cousin really moved me because I know having a connection with your distant relative can be really hard if we do not have things like FB and Yahoo. I am happy for you for having the chance to message him. Things are looking up for us, aren't they? :))

Styxx

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Styxx!

Yes, so far so good for the New Year!!!!

I'm excited. I have lots I want to do.

Chel

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.