Next Thread
Print Thread
#902517 11/01/15 09:34 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Your Life Path Number is the personal number, and vibration, that describes the gifts and talents you were born into this world with.

Life Path Numbers

Share your life path number here on the forums laugh Do you think it's a fit? Or maybe something you are working toward?

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
Lovely article smile I'm a 9. In the Dan Millman book I'm a 27/9 - very interesting smile

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Tracy, I LOVE that Dan Millman book! I got it about 15 years ago I think, and recently found it, and re-read my own numbers (38/11). What a great reminder!! That's what inspired me to write a little blurb about numbers laugh

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
It is so good. I was inspired when I saw who else was born under my number to up my game. It made me see I could be more than I was and how my numbers support me and my growth

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Tracy, I LOVE numbers!! And over the years as I've learned to work with my personal numbers for the year, month, and day, I feel liked that's helped me a lot too. They are just such a good reminder that we can reach for certain vibrations and energies whenever we want.

And, you as a NINE, are like the number whisperer. They must LOVE you!

Deanna Joseph

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
The number whisperer! Sounds interesting... I have three's around me a lot and 11.11. My house number (and the last 3 houses) equates to a 3, my day of birth equates to a 3 and my relevant number - 255 - equates to a 3. 9 is 3 3's. Yes numbers do seem to speak to me smile

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Wow, that's for sure!!

When I was in high-school, the young man (who would later become my first fiance) had the favorite number of 33. At the time I didn't know it, but his life path number was 3. Ever since then, even though we broke up, I've seen 33s everywhere. They don't remind me of him though - their message feels more like "just add Light and stir." LOL!!

I also see 11:11s. Back when my son was born, they just started popping in HA HA!!

Last year I taught a mini-course at my kids' high school, and in one of the homework assignments I assigned two different groups to see two different numbers. One group was supposed to look for 44s, and the other 22s. They though it was such a funny assignment, yet the following week were pretty gobsmacked at how those numbers kept showing up LOL!!

Yup.... I LOVE numbers. To me they are another way the Universe speaks to us.

Deanna Joseph

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.