Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Spirit guides serve as a specialized team that support your choices so that you may experience yourself as an infinite being in a body.

Working with Spirit Guides

Last edited by Deanna - New Age; 10/30/15 07:18 AM.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Deanna - I just finished this article, and it has greatly lifted my spirits. I find this fascinating. I am going to try and save up to do one of your readings.
This really helped me today as I create. I'm going to talk to my guides!
Chel

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Chel, I am so glad to hear that!

I know when I first starting noticing the presence of both angels and spirit guides, it made such a big difference, mostly because I felt so supported!

They are really very happy to help us in any way they can - in any way we are open to! Often people are so disappointed because they don't hear their spirit guides talking just like they hear people talk. I'm like geez, give them a break! They are in another dimension, right LOL!!

When spirit guides communicate with us, so often it feels like inspiration, or a synchronicity, that it gives us an "ah-ha" moment, which is much more likely to make us pay attention simply because of the way the experience made us feel.

They are there! And they are listening smile

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thank you, Deanna!
And, I am one of those people that listened for them to talk.
I will stop doing that.
smile

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Or maybe just let yourself be surprised and delighted by how they respond wink

Deanna Joseph

K
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
K
Can you explain the difference between spirit guides, angel guides, and animal medicine? I don't know if I've ever connected with angelic beings or ascended masters, but I do believe that I have animal medicine and guidance from my power animals.

"....and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." - John Lennon
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Korie, I will share my own feelings based on my experiences, okay, because someone else may feel differently wink

It's mostly a difference in vibration, or frequency. Angels are beings of pure Light, and closer to Source energy than any other being.

Spirit guides have been human, and have a deep understanding of how choices affect our outcomes. So they "guide" us by supporting us in making those choices that allow us to experience the brightest version of ourselves.

The angels, wholly loving and supportive, see us as the perfect beings of Light that we are and see that any choice is fine, and that we can learn from even the most negative of experiences. They may not necessarily try to steer us away from trouble because they are not judging it to "be" trouble - it's just another experience.

Every now and then I'll get a client who will say something like "Oh, my nana just died, and now she's my guardian angel."

Nana may have passed, and may be serving as a loving and supportive spirit guide, but it's not likely she's become an angel right after she dies. Angelic frequencies are just too far up there close to the pure creative Source Energy. As Souls, we are raising our frequencies gradually. Just like someone doesn't instantly lose 140 pounds, a Soul doesn't instantly go from a frequency of, say, 700 to 50,000. Right?

Animal guides are more of a collective energy of that species. And the animal ally (totem, spirit) is there to show you that you share in its qualities. You'll have both its strengths and weaknesses. In my own experience, connecting to my animal allies was far easier than connecting to my spirit guides! They made their presence known to me, and I understood it so much easier! And, we connected when I was child, and had NO IDEA what animal spirit medicine was LOL!!!

They all serve as guides, just differently. Anyway, I hope this was helpful smile

Last edited by Deanna - New Age; 11/02/15 06:12 AM.

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Korie and Deanna - I don't mean to crowd in here, but I find this subject fascinating. And I really appreciate your well-detailed explanation, Deanna.

I totally get it now.

However, can you direct me to an article you may have written about Animal Medicine. This is new to me.

Chel

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
You got it Chel - I just shared it smile Thanks for asking! And thanks for reading XOXOXOX

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thank you, Deanna.
That was a great article and explanation.
When I was little I was always fascinated with dogs, but never allowed any type of pet outside of a cage. My parents were way protective!
After my mother died, Jeff and I rescued two dogs from a kill shelter. When I saw the picture of the black lab, who I named Bearoness of Chel, because they had been calling her Bear because she had a Teddy Bear in her mouth when she was found, I had the strongest feeling that she was my dog. We had given up looking for dogs. I was going to wait until spring and this was early December of 2013. When I did meet her, I was warned before going in that she had been severely beaten and was extremely anxious. She literally ran to me!
Thank you again for this article.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.