Next Thread
Print Thread
#902087 10/24/15 03:38 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Letting go is a process that frees us to see how divine design works through us and our lives.

Five Steps to Letting Go

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Wow! Great article!
I just read this article after a session of feeling sorry for myself. I am constantly flashing back to the period of time of caring for my mother. She has been gone for two years. I feel like these feelings are being brought to the front by my caring for my husband.

They are not the same situations in the least. Not at all.

But, I can't let go of the past and my feelings at that particular time and place.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Chel, You will eventually let your mother go...and yes, caring for your husband brings old feelings to the forefront. I think you know what happened to me and my girls in Brooklyn, and tonight a commercial came on TV. It's a new ad for posting what you want to get rid of.

Anyway, the point is, there was a family sitting in a living room and the house was on fire around them. My husband and I just looked at each other all the same [censored] came back. So I understand. Until we can totally let go and deal with what we went through that sapped our energy and sanity...I think we will sometimes have flashbacks. Just my opinion. But I thought until I saw that commercial that I'd let it all go....but I haven't.

So what we must do, my dear friend, is trundle along and be the happy, smiley people that everybody love, doing what WE love. There will be a day when we are peaceful. X

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Allyson, that is so beautifully put. Letting go of some things is easier, and others just take more time.

When I used to work in holistic healing, I would get clients who thought they'd let a past trauma go. It may not even have entered their mind for years. But as I'd start doing massage, or energy work on them, those old memories would come to the surface.

I remember one client who would dry heave into a trash can after I'd work on her!! Her last appointment with me was the one where she finally didn't do that. I remember her smiling, and telling me she was good to go.

Chel, I feel really lucky to work on my issues with my aunt right now, while she's still here. And I am actually experiencing relief.

It's a process. That's for sure.

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Whoops! Sorry about the censored word up above....lol

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Allyson, no fear here about the censored word! LOL.
Thank you for sharing your experience. It can be the simplest of things, can't it?
That might trigger a memory, or even a feeling. Sometimes, I can smell strawberry shampoo and it will trigger back something, or even a type of food.

The night before my mother died, and I knew we were nearing the end, she was in our home - Hospice Care - it was February 14, 2013 and Jeff was making us a nice dinner of Fish and Chips. She died the next morning. I still to this day can remember hearing the sounds of the fryer and the smell of the food. I have not had Fish and Chips since.

I am committed to trundling along to be happy and do what as I love as well!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
HA HA, well Allyson, the way I see it is you went through some serious [censored], and sometimes you have to just say it like it is. [censored]!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Chel, XOXOXOXOX

Deanna Joseph

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
Great article! Having the self awareness to respond instead of react and to see the lesson in it - so cool smile

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Thanks Tracy laugh

Deanna Joseph

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.