Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I understand you excitement and what level it is on! I am having a really good day, and part of it is because I changed my attitude. I have pushed the negativity in the back alley for the day and I am moving ahead. I love your site and all of the posts everyone has been making lately. Very inspiring! Although you all are far away from me, I feel close.
smile
Enough sappy stuff, I have to sweep the stairs of Black Lab Hair!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Chel, I have a black lab too - and I swept a little while ago because a big wad of it kept billowing around, and distracting me HA HA!!!

So I swept - nothing like a clear space, for clear thoughts and inspiration smile

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By Deanna - New Age
What is transforming within you?

For the first 6 months of this year, I was a dedicated manifestor. Every morning, I focused on opening myself to my perfect life was like.

Around the beginning of June, when it was clear that life was not going as I had told the Universe it was going, I dropped the morning ritual.

And then in September, things went from bad to worse ... I was at a point of "getting out of Universe's way" - to let happen whatever was supposed to happen (it looked like I was giving up on any hope that things would improve) - I repeated "get out of Universe's way" daily during those difficult days in September.

And then suddenly, the smoke lifted and I have now found myself living the life I was working so diligently to manifest in the beginning of the year (I think I may have posted my morning routine in one of these forums).

So, what transformed in me? The complete understanding that I do choose how my life will be, but the Universe decides how and when it will unfold. I had to set the intention and then let it go.

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By Deanna - New Age
I am so happy and thankful that ...

November 1, 2015
I am so happy and thankful that I was finally able to clear out the two rooms upstairs. I'm happy because it was a hoarder's haven and my nightmare, and I'm thankful that I found the time to focus on that one fire hazard task and saw it through to completion.

I'm also thankful that my mother was not in the house, because me disturbing her numerous piles caused her great grief and unrest - until she saw the completed project, and then she felt relief.

To think, on October 19th she was very upset with me and told me to put it all back. She needs her STUFF up there because there's no other place to put it in the 3 story house or in the extra bedroom that has been converted into her dressing room.

And now she's happy the project is done. She has said she feels like a weight has been lifted.

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hello November 1st!

I celebrate this first day of the eleventh month, as well as the memory of my mother’s birthday. I miss and love you, Mom Lena Bean.

I am so excited to have posted my first words of my novel on the NaNoWriMo site.

I am also happy and grateful that I have come to peace with myself over being a care taker again, and also keeping our home in order. I have also had time for great creative projects.

I have finished organizing the upstairs and the basement. The kitchen is no longer the cluttered monster that it was.

I am grateful for October’s great friends, old and new. And the ability to write and post an article every week last month that is helping so many teens and parents.

I am grateful for the visit from my friend, Kelly, who traveled from Virginia to spend time with us in the latter part of October. We had a wonderful time.

I end by saying I’m grateful for my life and the ability and opportunities I have to keep being creative.

Chel

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  kkgarcia 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.