#901366 10/12/15 11:56 PM
C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
It can feel like we are hitting our heads off the wall at times trying to make sense of a world that doesn't make sense.

I love quantum physics and how it shows the Observer Effect. Research shows that we affect what we are looking at, so we all see things differently. Whoever is looking will only experience their version of events - not 'the' version of events.

This article is fascinating and can maybe throw some light on why our lives are the way they are Proof That We Are Projections Of Consciousness

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Tracy, I find quantum physics absolutely fascinating!

In the Science of Mind tradition, this concept of being a projected hologram, is referred to as "being an idea in Divine Mind."

It did take me some time to get used to that idea. I really had to get past the idea of being a body, and learn to embody the idea of being a soul in a body.

I've read a couple of books on quantum physics, and they've been pretty fun. Can I really explain it to others?? Well, not quite LOL!! It's still pretty cool stuff though!

Great article!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
Hi Deanne, I love that. Heard it before that we are an idea in the Divine Mind. The Course talks about how it is all a dream. I did have a dream once that I was in a coma watching this world knowing that it was all wrong and I was trying to tell everyone to wake up.

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
I've been thinking about being an idea in the Divine mind... I realised that the Divine Mind has no will no agenda and just 'is' although it is conscious is it possible to have an idea?

We are 'It' expressed but not 'It' in character. I don't believe It has any thoughts - we are the ones coming up with the thoughts and attributing "it' with human characteristics...

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Tracy smile OMGosh, I used to read ACIM all the time. I was part of a study group for like 5 years, it was so fun.

And oh my, what a dream smile

I had a dream once that I was doing healing work - and I was with a group of people. I was looking for a box of flower essences (which I do have in real life), but then in my dream I remembered this: "Oh ya, I'm awake, and I don't need those here." It was pretty cool!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
Cool dream. having that awareness is 'sleep' The Course says that sleep and awake are the same. I did some study on The Course too. A dream within a dream

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By Tracy - Mental Health
I've been thinking about being an idea in the Divine mind... I realised that the Divine Mind has no will no agenda and just 'is' although it is conscious is it possible to have an idea?

We are 'It' expressed but not 'It' in character. I don't believe It has any thoughts - we are the ones coming up with the thoughts and attributing "it' with human characteristics...

I used to really have a problem with the idea that Divine Mind just IS. No worries, no concerns wink

I am really comfortable with that now though - because I do really believe that IT is still at work in each of us - it's those dormant forces waiting to be called into action smile

It responds to us - to everything we do smile That's really good news once we get it figured out LOL!

Deanna Joseph

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
Yes its fascinating to me. I see us as having Its qualities of IT with our level of understanding projected on to IT. I made sense of if for myself by seeing IT as active in everything since that is the essence/quality of The Universe/God/Divine Mind so IT is at work because that is ITS nature. I don't see IT as choosing anything but by just 'being'

Through a Course in Miracles event I was at I found myself judging the teacher and projecting my thoughts on to him. I was wondering how I was going to last the two days the course was being held over and whether I could just leave without being noticed lol. In a flash of insight I saw how the present moment was what it was and that I was projecting my thoughts on to it and creating and outcome in my mind and in the same moment I saw the perfection of Life, the stillness and silence and unconditionality of Life without our projections on IT. The total 'Isness' of IT made me see in that instant how it was all being made up and that nothing is real except in our minds.

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
Found this article - really interesting. Lissa Rankin is a doctor who has been researching and discovering the power of our thoughts and how we affect our health and other areas of our life.

The Power Of The Mind

Would love to hear your thoughts...

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
If your life is full of negative self talk, I found this article on tiny.buddha today

Stop Your Negative Self Talk

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.