#901342 10/12/15 01:35 PM
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
N
Warning: This contain spoilers.

Horrible movie.
This movie does not only suck it is also boring and stupid. I thought the stupid was topped when I saw the bear costumes but then there was the robot bugs with machine guns on them. It looks like little kids made that movie or at least the credits at the start with the name looks like that then the rest looks like it was made by adults who have no idea how to make movies. I am not familiar with these stories, besides the first Iron Man I haven't seen any Avenger movies unless the X-men or Batman or Superman or something else I have seen are part of that universe plus I do not read comic books so I have no idea if that thing that is called a movie is at least following that story. I actually thought that they were all supposed to have powers so I was surprised when I saw that this would not be the case. The poor actors and actresses, it sure is not their fault that this movie is a huge pile of garbage.
The costumes are great. The acting and editing are good. The makeup and story are average. The sets and music are bad. The directing and special effects are very bad. The cinematography and script are horrible.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh wow! I don't feel bad that I didn't even know about this version LOL!!!

Give me Robert Downey Jr. (oh ya, and those other guys too) any day smile

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

N
OP Offline
N
Deanna,

I went on it's IMDB page after this critic (always do that after a new movie) and on the message board I saw that this movie was based on an English television show from the sixties so it does not have anything to do with the Avengers with superpowers. This is all so confusing! It's like which of these characters are related and which are not, maybe if I would see all the movies I would know crazy.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OMGosh Nancy, I DO know what movie you are talking about!

Everytime I see it on TV I think "Oh YAY, the Avengers." But then it's NOT the one I'm expecting.

I truly, truly, loved the Avengers movies. Especially the first one, since I've seen it a few times. The second one I don't remember very well, other than James Spader played the villan and I LOVED him!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

N
OP Offline
N
Deanna,

There's an Avengers with James Spader? Wow, how many are there! Is it one where they have superpowers or are they just normal human beings?

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Okay, I agree with Nancy! How many Avenger movies are there. I so must have been sleeping in 1998 cause I missed this one! James Spader? No, I totally missed that. So many movies are also being rebooted these days, I can't keep up.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
YES, YES, YES, there is a second Avengers movie - it came out 2015. It's the sequel to the one that came out in 2012ish.

And it's the superhero version. Robert Downey Jr. is Iron Man, and Thor is in it, Captain America, Hulk, all the heroes from the first movie.

James Spader plays villain - and he's so great - I LOVE him!!!

Deanna Joseph

Moderated by  Dianne W - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.