Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 28 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 27 28
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Allyson - sending you absolutely wonderful positive thoughts about your book! It's also great news to hear your leak was fixed. I hate stuff like that. It's hard and annoying at times with household things.

And look - Mona used rigmarole!!!!! I love it!

I posted in the NaNoWriMo thread. I am working on a Young Adult Novel titled Nothing Street this year.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
That's awesome Michelle.

Holy Moly. The first house I really grew up in was Northampton Street...not giving the number of the street cos it's gonna be a novel in the future.

Just funny though, how our lives cross in some way or another. Pretty cool. Your title struck a nerve and inspired me. See how things come together?

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Allyson - That is pretty cool. I love that street name. Northampton Street - it rolls off the tongue. The real name of the street in the book is Knotting Street, however my character, Peyton, HATES where she has been transported to and calls it Nothing Street. This came out of a statement I made one time in frustration. We live in a really cool old house south of downtown Columbus. This is one of those areas that is currently making a big turn around. We have had our issues with abandoned homes, violence, drugs, and yet, at the same time, an incredible feeling of community to turn this area back around. One day, I was just tired and it all seemed glum and a battle that we wouldn't win with redevelopment in the area. I actually said to Jeff, my husband, how did we end up on Nothing Street! The actual name of our street is Cline by the way, thus the title was born and Peyton's story will talk about the revitalization, hurdles, heart breaks, and hoorays of living in a community that seemed to be forgotten. I created this cover by using photos of buildings in our neighborhood with a piece of my own art, the swan type tall bird, and collaged them together. I am so excited for NaNoWriMo! And here I am, rambling again.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Everyone, and Happy Monday smile

Oy, Allyson, it sounds like getting a book rolling is a lot more than I imagined it would be. I thought just writing it would be the hardest part. But there is SOOOOO much more to deal with. Yikes!!

Luckily, by the time I get to that point, you'll be a pro, and I can turn to you for tips smile XOXOX

Chel, your images are so flippen' delightful! You should share some on Facebook, and then I could share them too smile

And Mona, thank you for using that word: Rigmarole. I have to find a use for it today!!!

Well, a hot Cafe Mocha, on this not yet too hot day (of course, it's not quite 6:30am).

Oh, and my day out with my aunt yesterday was fabulous!!! I kept her so busy, it burned the saltiness right out of her! Her caregiver told me she was an angel for the rest of the day smile

I hope everyone has an awesome day!!

REALLY awesome!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends smile

So I woke up at 4:30am. Crazy, right? By 6:30am I'd had my two cups.

Mostly I've been lazy today - I actually watched an episode of "Reign" that I'd recorded. I just feel sort of blah - and needed that extra time to veg.

NOW I'm feeling more coherent, so think I may get an article written before I get my daughter up. We have HUGE plans today - we are watching the movie, "The Book of Life," and then having a discussion afterwards.

We were supposed to watch it yesterday, but I'd forgotten it was Columbus Day, and a holiday for school kids! So, we took a mini-holiday smile

Chel, have I told you how much I love your ebook covers? They look so freakin' amazing - and highly professional!! They really, really add that special something! I want to talk to you about designing a cover for my New Age book, "You Are a Lightworker," soon, okay laugh

Okay ladies, have an awesome day!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Good morning ladies, especially Deanna as you are the first up today! LOL

I'm a little blah today too, probably because I have my broncoscopy this morning at 10:30. This is the day I get the full blown flu from the after effects of the sedation medicine they give me. UGG!

So, this is probably as much writing I'll get done today and no cooking, so easy dinner for the family tonight. Which is already made as my husband made an awesome tomato basil bisque soup yesterday and threw some sliced up sausage into it. So totally stealing that recipe for my site...lol...he doesn't mind!

Have a great day and enjoy your movie Deanna.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Guys!

Just a wee bit late today as this was article posting and newsletter day. Because of my OCD, it's hard to "Let It Go".

Oh great, now that song is in my head.

Deanna, thank you so much for your words and yes, we can do that. I hope you and your daughter have a great day!

Allyson, thank you letting me help with your ebook and I hope you feel better this evening. The tomato basil bisque soup sounds extra yummy. May I add Fritos to mine?

I wish you both a great day. I have penned an incredible to do list.
Alas, my handwriting is neat!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Well, it's 2:37, been home about 1 1/2 hours and still feeling ok. I took 2 tylenol before anything kicks in - who knows, maybe it'll keep it away.

And of course Chel, add Fritos to that one. I haven't even written that one up yet as we had it last night - I wanted to see what it was like the day after. He made enough for the whole street.LOL

Thanks for your editing on my ebook - you are great! When your ebook tab unlocks you have to sign up to be an ebook mentor. You are very thorough. smile

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Ladies smile

Allyson, I hope you are feeling better from that broncoscopy. Along with sounding uncomfortably invasive, it's no fun to have to go without coffee, right? XOXOXOXOX

Ya, Chel would be great in the ebook department as a mentor - I think she should design book covers too - they are AMAZING! I just can't stop talking about her art.

Today just feels like the start to a good day. It's a wee bit cooler - I actually have the windows open, and the air conditioning hasn't come on all by itself yet LOL!!

Macy and I watched the movie "The Book of Life" yesterday, and talked about the idea of honoring the ancestors. Many years ago I created a collage of loved ones who have passed on. We sit it out every Halloween, and tell stories about the people and the pets on that collage.

The movie was sweet, and very colorful - very artistic!

Anyway, I do have some writing to do!! Once upon a time I was like 6 weeks ahead on articles, with two or three posting per week. Now I actually need to get one written HA HA!!!!

I hope you all have an amazing day!!! XOXOXOXO

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Good Afternoon!

I am just now having my second cup of coffee. It's a day of organization for me. I am setting up lists, finishing some little projects and planning work on ones that are in progress.

Have a bit of down period with Jeff. This exact time last year is when we found the kidneys had failed and he went on dialysis. He is now on home dialysis at nights, feeling a better, we have a manageable schedule, AND HE HAS A BIG CASE OF BLUES.

Has anyone heard of this - Muscle memory is not a memory stored in your muscles, of course, but memories stored in your brain that are much like a cache of frequently enacted tasks for your muscles? I wonder if he is flashing back.

Thank you both to Allyson and Deanna for your wonderful words! Seriously, you have made me feel very good about what I'm doing and have both given me confidence to do more.

I want to write ahead as well. I am just starting the last course I have open at this time in Launch Stage 1, it's about Advertising. smile

Wishing you all a creative and fantastic day!!!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Page 12 of 28 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.