Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
I often smell my gran around me and 'feel' her presence. It is not uncommon for me to see people at their own funeral. I used to get invited along in the hope that I would see something for the family left behind. No pressure! lol

I also get message while giving healing sessions. Although I am never sure if someone is going to 'come through' I don't advertise the fact. I have no end of 'ghost stories' and spirit experiences to trust and believe them to be 'real'

Loved reading all your experiences smile

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Tracy, that's a lot of visitations!

I used to get messages during healing sessions too. I think there's something about being in a person's energy for an hour, in such a gentle and thoughtful way, that it makes that communication easier for both the spirit and the channel.

So one time I had this guy come in to see me for a massage. I knew ahead of time who he was, and that another client had referred him to me because he was interested in talking about afterlife communication.

So, I just get started on the massage, and he says to me "I came here today because I've heard you give a special service." (yes, he used the word "service" LOL)

So, keep in mind, this was a massage session wink

I paused for just a split second, because any other client coming to me for a massage who I've never met before would have been given the boot about this point!!! But then I remembered he was interested in the paranormal. I continued with the massage, and yes, a spirit did come through for him.

It's like the most awesome story ever!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Chel, I don't know how I missed this post!

And YES, I used to have a dog who was sensitive to the different incoming energies.

The dog I have right now, not so much LOL!!

Do your cats sense the visits too? I don't have cats, but I know a couple of ladies who regularly do seances, and they have cats who are really sensitive to that energy.

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
It's the cats that alert the dogs, and then they will all clamor downstairs and I follow. My blind black lab acts as if she is smelling something during those times.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
It's that time of year again, so I thought it would be fun to revisit our thoughts on ghosts and spirits.

I have sensed the presence of spirits for many years now, and often people do, but maybe think they just made it up.

We are visited by spirits more often than we may think.

What do you think?

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I believe in spirits. Animal and Human.
Our cat Gus, died several years ago, and he is constantly replacing little things around our house. smile

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
I do believe in ghosts, I think we have many dimensions to experience life through ...

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
On the subject of ghosts this made me laugh. I have person experience of the frustration of changing duvet (comforter) covers, but not of ghosts.

Mona Evans
For news, activities, pictures and more, sign up to the Astronomy Newsletter!

http://www.bellaonline.com/newsletter/astronomy
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.