Print Thread
C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
Sometimes it can be challenging to know what is going on. For many people their hormones can take over their life.

Here I explore some thoughts around how our hormones are affecting us and if its possible to really think clearly Are Our Hormones Making Us Crazy

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh yes... I can definitely tell when my hormones are getting out of balance. Back in late 2006, I was actually experiencing hormonal imbalance, but my docs just treated me like I was depressed and anxious (which I was, it's just that it was hormone related), and the meds me worse! Worse?!!

I'm so glad I got that straightened out. I still feel off balance, and out of sorts sometimes, but generally I do pretty well.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
It can be quite scary to feel out of control. Interesting that you were diagnosed with depression and anxiety. Hormones are not generally given any credit for the disruptions they can cause us.

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I truly believe that hormonal imbalance is a problem in both women and men. Hormones affect every aspect of our bodies - mental, physical and emotional well-being is completely dependent upon hormones being completely balanced and in-sync with one another.

Overall, I am a more balanced and healthier person post full-hysterectomy. I am on BioIdentical HRT - not the synthetic kind and I have to say, I haven't felt THIS good in many years. When I'm feeling off or I begin to become emotional (I call it 'getting on my own damn nerves'), the first thing I look at is my hormone medication - did I remember to take it? Does it need to be tweaked? Am I getting too much or too little?

Thanks for the article - it's a misunderstood subject and women are in fear due to their GYN's ignorance on the subject - estrogen therapy does not cause breast cancer - estrogen that is not in proportion to the proper amount of progesterone (based on the individual's needs) DOES cause breast cancer.

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
Hello Alice,

Thanks for sharing your experience smile I agree that our hormones affect every area of our well-being. It doesn't always get acknowledges as the symptoms are usually diagnosed on their merit rather than as a whole - i.e. depression rather than hormone imbalance that is causing depression...

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.