Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 28 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 27 28
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Yes I remember you!! Chel, this week has just felt really off to me. My body feels like it's recovering, either from the flu, or migraine. Weird, right? I think it's just been the stress.

Honestly, it's been a nice break being without a car (flat tire) for two days - that meant I had a great reason to not be obligated to anything.

So, today is the first day I feel all the way back in my body (that's the only way I can describe it). So, I think I'll get something done smile

I'm teaching a class on intuition this Saturday, so I'll start prepping for that. I've taught it before, but I always like to add a little something just to keep it different smile

Coffee today is a mixed brew. I did not have enough sweet cream, so I added in a touch of pumpkin spice. Not quite one, nor the other, so it's, well, okay LOL!!! It's coffee, so I'll just be thankful!

I am SOOOO excited about NaNoWriMo!!

Chel, I know you're participating. Are you doing fiction or non-fiction??

I have a paranormal romance in mind smile

I hope everyone has an amazing day!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Good Morning!
Maxwell House and French Vanilla Creamer.
The sun is shining, it's a beautiful day and I think normal creative Chel has returned. She had been kidnapped by stressed, disorganized Chel who is now in the basement where she is supposed to be doing laundry. I don't hear a thing!
Yes, on NaNoWriMo. And awesome on your Saturday class. That is a neat topic.
For NaNoWriMo - Fiction - I will be working on a young adult novel titled "Nothing Street"!
The change of weather and the introduction of fall once again in my life always throws me a bit off of balance!
I hope all of you have a great day!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh weather changes throw me off too!!! In fact, I'll feel that shift, even though the weather looks the same - it feels different??? I'm like what?? SO I check barometric pressure, and it's usually rising. :::whew::: Okay. For the moment, I'm not losing my mind LOL!! I really think that in this wonderful "special time" of life where my body is right now, my hormones make me more sensitive.

UGH - enough about my hormones wink

Cheers (raising cuppa)

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends smile

I slept in today - 6am! WOW, that's crazy for me LOL!

Sadly I'm out of my favorite Sweet Cream coffee creamer, so I'm settling for Vanilla. It's okay, and at least I have some coffee with cream.

It's so funny to think that when I started drinking coffee, those fancy creamers hadn't even been invented. I drank coffee with milk and sugar LOL!!!

I have tires on my car today, so my car is happy, as am I, and I can run a few errands later.

This morning I think I'll just take it easy. I had a really powerful dream this morning, and I want to sit with it a while, see what it's trying to tell me.

I hope you all have a really wonderful day!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hello from Ohio Dear Coffee Friends!
Maxwell House, French Vanilla Creamer, A Little Debbie Brownie With Candy Sprinkles!
Today is going to be a great day. I am going to finish up some projects and start some new projects. I am working my way through the launch courses for BellaOnline! I am still so honored and very happy to be here! As sappy as that may sound, I mean it!
It's a gloomy kind of Fall day in Columbus. And I hang my head slightly as I tell you that thus far into fall, we have had both the furnace and the air conditioner on.
I hope you all have a great day! A quick trip back to the coffee pot and I'm off to work.
Hugs

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Good morning Deanna and Michelle,

So happy your car has tires again Deanna, I know that must have been a chunk of money - cars are not cheap to keep up.

And Michelle, we have been loving having A/C off for quite a few days, but today I think the windows and door will be closed - it's supposed to be 95F.

I've been trying to perfect an epub doc for my ebook, but it's so frustrating - I think I finally did it but going to the other sites now like Amazon etc are so confusing. Maybe if I start afresh this morning with a clear mind, I can do it! YES I can do it!!!!

Have a great day ladies if I don't hear from you again and a wonderful weekend

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends XOXOXOXO

So though it's going to be in the upper 90s today, when I got up (5:30am) the first thing I did (after making a pot of coffee) was open all the windows. It's so lovely right now, and I am so happy and thankful for open windows!!! It'll cool down eventually.... smile

I am stocked up on sweet cream again - so having my regular morning Cafe Mocha :::mmmmmmmmm:::

Today I'm taking my aunt out to lunch, and then shopping at her favorite craft store. She's been super salty lately, and driving my caregiver out of her mind. I'm hoping a day out (in the heat, no less) will burn some of that saltiness right out of her LOL!!!

I was thinking of starting a NaNoWriMo thread in the editors forum, in the book writing section. I've signed up for NaNoWriMo several times, but never completed a book!! This year is MY year!!!

My son came home for the weekend, and we had dinner together last night - all four of us. It was such a great evening. I am doing so super great as a mom with a college student who has gone away to live at the dorms. I'm so proud of him, and I do miss him, but I LOVE that he's off on this adventure. He's a good kid, and I trust him, and know that this is so good for him.

So.... I guess I'll browse around the forums a bit more while I finish my coffee.

I hope everyone has a most excellent day XOXOXOX

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Greetings Everyone!
Maxwell House on Tap!

Deanna - I wish you a good day - SALT FREE - with your Aunt.

Please start a NaNoWriMo thread! That would be awesome. I don't usually spend a lot of time in the NaNoWriMo forums when I'm writing there. I would on Bellaonline! I think there is actually a virtual group in Columbus, but I have never been. I would like to have a close knit group of buddies to write with and cyber is fine with me! I am browsing the forums and reading a picture book.

I love picture books! It's the illustration, the subject matter, the writing and the feel of the pages. Not all picture books these days have the same type of pages. Some even have fold-outs and pop-ups!!! (Way better than when I was a kid)

I wish everyone a great day. The sun is out again, I have a To-Do list I can manage! I got this!

Hugs!!!!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Good Afternoon my friends!

Oh boy did I sleep in today - but didn't go to bed until way early wee hours, so I'm excused.

Today I get a day off from cooking - going to the in-laws for dinner...it's always good Italian food with red wine on tap! lol

Didn't go to my beach, thought it would be a little too much heat for me today. Doc said not to - so I'd better listen.

Spent hours this week on my ebook, print book on Lulu. They don't make things easy, and I couldn't get to view my ebook that passed the epub file stage when I loaded it but it said to look at my Table of Contents - couldn't figure it out so I just pressed "Finish and Save". BTW Lisa's blog is awesome. I wouldn't have been able to get it done without her advice there...you should check out her site - lots of topics for us.

If it's not right it will bounce back with instructions, so it is what it is - and wasn't happy with their book cover tool either. Oh well.

Had all the walls patched back up after they fixed the leak this week. The water bill was $185 (its supposed to be $40) lol

Ok I feel like I'm babbling right now - and yes a Nanowrimo thread would be fab - I've never written a novel, but might just try. Have a wonderful Sunday everybody. x

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Allyson, I hope you've been successful in getting your book sort out. It sounds extremely frustrating. I think writing a book would be hard enough without adding in all the publishing rigmarole. (Oh, there's a nice word, I think I'll just switch over to another thread.)

Have a coffee. Or an iced tea if it's a hot day. (Any fresh mint for it.)

Page 11 of 28 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.