Print Thread
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Although fear can block us from being our true selves and from moving forward in our lives, it can be managed so that we can realize our dreams.

Fear and Spirituality

Please read my latest article on the Spirituality site. Your feedback is always welcome!

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
Fear is such a biggy. Mostly the fear is only in our head. Thanks for your article smile

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Thank you for reading my article, Tracy!

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
A
Parakeet
Parakeet
A
Deb, I really like these words from your article: "That means to first realize that we are already indeed good enough, imperfections and all. We are created from love and are magnificent spiritual beings living a physical life. All of us are here for a purpose and every life has meaning."

I believe that you have used the word "magnificent" before when referring to our individual beings. Its obvious that you see such magnificence within in order to be able to speak such things! That is AWESOME!

Within each person is such beauty if we can just get a tiny glimpse. Healing begins with just a fleeting glance at it. Then when encouraged the soul becomes more comfortable with the concept. That's why light workers, shaman, remote and spiritual healers are so needed these days. Simple kind words, a smile, or welcoming gestures are also life transforming and are the most effective when we ourselves are not in the mood to display them. They kind of creep up on us and then we can either chime in with the negativity or we can, by the use of a few uplifting words from our reserve deep within, provide a path for healing for both of us. Deb, we both know what it is to be in a lot of pain so it is our nature to not want others to suffer. WE are the luckiest and most blessed people on earth! Your Bro

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Dave....thank you for reading my article and for your kind words. So much of what you said really resonates with me.

Pain is often a factor in spiritual growth. It is through pain that we are stripped down to the bare bones and shown the truth of what is. And yes, once you have suffered greatly you come to realize that all of us at one time or another will experience pain. It is natural to want to help another who is suffering. If through your suffering you have learned your lesson well you will go forward with more sensitivity and compassion for others than ever before.

I have experienced some deep pain in the last few days dealing with someone from my past. I know it will take me a while to come down from the conversations, but I also know I am ok. I embrace the pain and ride it out. I don't fear it. I may not like it, but I know who I am deep inside and I will return to peace once again.

Thanks for checking in. Blessings, my Brother.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor

Moderated by  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.