Print Thread
#898493 08/23/15 02:06 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
The Importance of Education to Bahá'ís
Education and self knowledge, both spiritual and material, are important in the Bahá'í Faith because Bahá'u'lláh taught that in this Day, all are capable of and responsible for their own development.

How Education Needs to Change
Educational systems focused on preparing students for a 19th Century world no longer work. What changes can be made to develop collective perspective in which consultation and collaboration can help humanity survive complex global problems?

Enhance Learning with The Arts
Bahá'í believe that beauty in all its forms can be spiritual food, and therefore a fundamental part of the theological learning process is developing the capacity for artistic expression, whether through music, poetry, painting, drama or crafts.

Cheryll Schuette
Bahá'í Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Great articles Cheryll.

The idea of competition, instead of cooperation, really bothers me too.

I am homeschooling my teen age daughter, and the bigger focus is on life skills, and learning to understand that creative force that works within her. I think too many teens just have no idea what they are truly capable of.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
You, and she, are so lucky you can do this for her! Especially since middle school years are just spirit crushing and creativity deadening for girls. I wish I had been able to give my girls freedom from that, but I was not their only teacher and role model, thank goodness. They were surrounded by independent, educated and creative adult females who didn't try to fit the stereotypical mold, and the houses were full of books and readers. You two can break the molds, too! smile

Cheryll Schuette
Bahá'í Site

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.