Print Thread
D
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
D
Dealing with a life crisis such as miscarriage, infertility or a failed adoption can be a very difficult time in your life. This article discusses ways to resolve your grief and find inner peace.

Do you have any other techniques for dealing with difficult times? Please feel free to share them here!

Finding Your Inner Peace During Times of Crisis

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh Deanna, what an excellent article!

We really, really do have what it takes to rise above the ashes. And it's amazing that once we see how things happen within us, we don't have to be the victim anymore.

I had a horrible period of anxiety back in 06-07. I kept hoping something medical would work for me - it never did, I just got worse. I started spending more time outside. I found spending at least a half hour, outside in the sun, was really helpful - probably the physical activity was supportive too smile

Now I have a mini-trampoline - it's a very good friend wink

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
D
Thank you, Deanna! And thanks also for sharing a little about your experiences. We are all stronger than we realize, and once we really tune into ourselves, we can find out what works best.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
That's for sure! We have a powerful creative force seeking to work through us! Tuning in to it can be challenging when we are having a really hard time - I feel lucky that somehow, when things are tough, I remember to look for that!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I agree strongly that we need to find a way to ground ourselves. Meditation, yoga, walks in nature, compassion for our community - there are many ways to do it. Each of us is a dust mote in the breeze. Life is so short, we need to find a way to treasure every day.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum

Moderated by  Deanna - Adoption Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.