#899478 09/13/15 04:01 PM
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Warning: This contain spoilers.

Average movie.
I can understand why so many people love that movie but I cannot understand why they so love Sandra Bullock's performance, yes she does not suck but come on this is not spectacular what she does in this movie. And thanks to Bill Maher who announced on one of his episode (less than 1 month after it was out if i remember correctly) that George Clooney's character dies at the start I was not shocked by it (yes i stupidly thought it was for real when he seems to be back by the end). Her character is so stupid at one point, it's when she goes out to get rid of the things stopping her from going, she takes her sweet time eventhough she knows more debris will be back soon. I hated the part when she can hear someone from Earth, I get why it was put there but it is not well done. Now falling in the deep space is actually one of my phobias so I was freaking out at some parts, the special effects are well made but not extraordinary which normally I would complain but not in this case because I would of probably ended up with a panic attack with better special effects when she and him were floating in space.
The acting, cinematography and special effects are average. The directing, editing, makeup, sets, script and music are good. The costumes and story are great.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Tried to watch it, but found it extremely boring. I thought I might get back to it one day....one day... :-)

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
I only watched it because I was visiting family and it was easier to sit with them than to go do something else. My sister and I amused ourselves with a commentary on the improbability of most of it. I was glad I hadn't paid money to see it in a movie theater.

I almost did a science review of it for my site, but so far haven't even been inspiring to do that. But from the point of view of the human interactions . . . Well, getting to be an astronaut is extremely competitive. Can't see how the Bullock character ever would have made it into space. And the Clooney character was just as unlikely.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I just haven't had an interest in this movie, though I really do like Sandra Bullock. Hmmm. Oh well.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Moderated by  Gillian ClassicalMusic 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.