Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#899694 09/17/15 07:55 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
One of my favorite things about back-to-school is Fall Clothes.
Awesome sweaters, socks, a colorful crazy fun scarf over a simple shirt, jeans, comfortable skirts, and new shoes that are just as comfortable as my flip-flops!

However, right now, it’s still a bit warm in Ohio for some of this year’s Fall Fashions. What about your wardrobe? Are your sweaters in the closet waiting for cooler weather? Can you sneak them out in the evening for parties or football games?

Let us know if you have found a unique way to combine both your summer and fall wardrobes!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
HA HA!!! I agree! I LOVE the back to school clothes (for moms too). But ya, it's still a bit warm. Though mornings and night are cool - YAY!!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
It's Football Friday Night, and I seriously doubt it will be sweater weather until a little later. Not sure. Ohio - weather - all four seasons in one week.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Ugh, ya, our air conditioner is still trying to get our home down to 77 degrees. There's always October wink

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Deanna,

We keep turning ours off and opening the door and windows with a rotating fan thru the day. It works until I put the oven on for dinner. We are just sweatin' oldies to save money!lol

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Online Content
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Quote:
our air conditioner is still trying to get our home down to 77 degrees.

Deanna, this gave me a chuckle. Quite a different perspective in my part of the world. We'd get to 77 degrees (or 25 C) by the temperature going UP, not down. There were some spells of actual hot weather during the summer, but I've been glad for sweaters on and off throughout the season.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Allyson, we are sometimes sweating it out too LOL!!! I get really happy when we can go like three days in a row without running the air conditioner!!

And Mona, where you are, I bet you have autumn leaves already :::sigh::: We'll get some autumn weather here eventually - and when we do, you will all be hearing about it smile

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
We have been struggling with the same issues of air conditioner and window tag. It will be cool in the morning, and than SPLAT - we get hit with some heat! Rain expected today, a bit of autumn colors coming to our trees.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Michelle, those sweaters are coming, along with their scarf friends!!! Really laugh

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
It is definitely not sweater weather in Columbus. It's currently 82 degrees under partly cloudy skies and I just cut the grass!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.