#899566 09/15/15 01:58 AM
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Has anyone eve experienced a dream within a dream? I did the other night. It was weird. I watched an episode of the television crime show Castle and in the show, he thought he was having a bad dream and tried to wake himself up. He tried to prove that he was dreaming when he tried to read something because he said that you cannot read in a dream.

Anyway, I had this dream that I fell asleep and then had a dream about finding money but the money was weird looking as if foreign from American money. I couldn't tell who was on the money but half of it was red and the other half was brown.

There was a note with the money and I said to myself that I don't think I can read in a dream. I looked at the note and here were zero's or the letter O's on it with some other gibberish.

My sleep dream woke up from that dream and I said to myself that I knew I couldn't read in my dreams and then I woke up from that dream and thought to myself how weird that was and immediately thought of the episode of Castle.

That is the first time that I have ever experienced a dream within a dream before. Very weird.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Vance, that is very cool!! I have had dreams within dreams before. The first one I had was in 1985, and it turned out to be a dream about something that would actually happen to me that evening. Crazy stuff!! But ever since then, I have paid attention to my dreams!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Yeah I have tried to pay attention to my all dreams but most I cannot remember when I wake up from them. Some I remember fully, some I remember bits and pieces of and some I cannot remember at all.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Amoeba
Amoeba
Yes last week i experienced a dream within a dream. That dream was very quaint.

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.