Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Tuculia Offline OP
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
See if you can pick yourself out of the many phrases or words that scream empowering. Or at least see how you can be inspired to be the best you.

How To Empower And Inspire All The Time

Tuculia Washington,Daughter Editor
Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Great article Tuculia smile

My daughter is definitely one who needs extra support in this area. She is a very sensitive teen, and doesn't always feel good about herself.

We've been doing some work in that area though smile

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I have twin 12 yr olds and they are at that stage where they care about how they look, but have no confidence to be more outgoing. Non-participation is always a big deal with their teachers at school.

I just wish I knew how to help there, as they don't want me to talk to them most of the time! LOL

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh Allyson, I totally get that.

For the last two years, I taught mini-courses (electives) at my kid's high school. I'd see my daughter at lunch time, sitting on her own, very purposefully, away from the other students. There were non-participation issues for her too.

I've decided to homeschool her for these last two years. And I set some conditions on it (she wanted this really bad). One of those conditions is to meet daily and discuss life. I didn't put it that way, but basically we'll just sit and talk about the schoolwork, and I'll work in personal stuff, and see if I can catch her off guard LOL!

I think I was that way too - from like 11 to 15 I hated life!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Haha!

So did I. I was very quiet in school and always did my work. My parents never had any school issues with me, but when called upon in class to stand up and say something, my face would turn traffic light red and I'd break out in hives on my neck.

I used to hate my name being called, but I did it anyway. My husband used to refuse to say his prayers at school (he was taught by strict nuns) and my mother-in-law was called to the school VERY often! LOL

Moderated by  Tuculia, Daughters Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.