Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 65 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 64 65
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just caught a big spider on a wall where I sleep, I freaked out a little when the Swiffer mop was on it and it fell on the floor but luckily I got it!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
And I just caught a baby spider in a corner where I sleep again!

N
N
Turns out the baby I sprayed with Windex was not dead, it was back where I first found it when I was going to bed so that time I sprayed it so much that there's no way it did not die (with an adult i would of gotten it completely but a baby cannot be that strong).

And this morning when I was coming back downstairs to do the computer part of my morning routine I saw a spider near the oil stove, called mom who got it.

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
This article is aimed at the UK, so it's not necessarily for everyone: Spiders Are Bigger Than EVER This Year - AND They’re Heading Into Homes Earlier.

It says that spiders don't like the smell of oil of peppermint, though it wasn't very helpful in saying how you applied it around the house.

Mona Evans
For news, activities, pictures and more, sign up to the Astronomy Newsletter!

http://www.bellaonline.com/newsletter/astronomy
N
N
Just got one on the ceiling of this room eek and right before when I looked out the patio door I saw a big one where the patio table is (not huge so its not the 1 that was looking at me before i saw it the other night)!

N
N
And another spider, this time it was in the closet space where the washer and dryer are, it was above the washer!

Oh and I am so not about to go sit on our back porch, there's two big spiders out tonight and none of them are the gigantic one I saw the other night!

N
N
I was sitting in mom's entertainment room and she pointed at something on the floor and I told her that I was not sure what it was but that I knew it was an insect so she asked me for the Windex and when she used it she screamed that it was a spider, it took her many tries to finally get it!

N
N
When I finished with my computer last night I went upstairs to take my shower and before I was able to do that I saw a spider on the stairs, sprayed it with Windex and it fell on the floor and ran behind the desk that was there so I pushed the desk and sprayed the spider again, the first two times I lifted the Swiffer mop it started to run again and the third time was the successful time!

N
N
Last night I was going to bed and there was one near the oil stove and this morning when I was coming down to do the computer part of the morning routine there was one on the wall in front of the stairs!

N
N
Last night when coming out the bathroom before going to bed I saw something outside near the door, at first I thought it was just a piece of fabric but I looked a second time then bent over and sure enough it was a spider, luckily it was not big and it did not move, got the kitchen's Swiffer mop and got it!

Page 20 of 65 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 64 65

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.