Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 140 of 282 1 2 138 139 140 141 142 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember five dreams.

It was my birthday and a lot of people were there including the Dallas Stars. One of my gift was a red Dodge Viper, I was excited about it. I wanted to take a ride with one person and Benn could not get in since he was too big, Seguin ended up being the one. Soon after I started driving I realised we were being followed and I told him to not worry, that I knew what I was doing and before he asked what I was talking about I started driving very fast until I lost whoever was after us and I told him see I told you I knew what I was doing.

A German Shepherd was in the wild because he had been mistreated. I came by a few people and him, one person wanted to throw things at him and I stood in front and pointed at the man and screamed that if he ever did that I would (then i mentioned a torture or a way of beating). The others were scared of the Dog but realised that he was okay since he was being nice with me.

I barely remember anything from this dream except that it had to do with a kitchen and me or someone else not supposed to be in it but was anyway and a few people around. I also remember me or the other person at one point having matches and igniting one, that made someone enter the kitchen and say something.

Brigitte showed a picture of her in class (she was in front almost and it was her back + nobody was sitting around her) to prove that she had been in a school once or that she was again. I saw the picture and smiled recognizing her.

I wanted to go to the drugstore but dad did not want to drive me so I put on some clothes and went there by foot. Dad drove by often with sometimes mom in the car talking to me and everytime I ignored them. When I came back dad was watching a dubbed movie I had not seen before so I dropped my bag on the floor, put my arms up and went back outside. I sat there until it was dark being hungry, tired and cold.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Invisible new page wall!

N
N
And here's another try wall!

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N

N
N

N
N
I remember two dreams.

A lot of soldiers were outside and one person was being disrespectful to them. A man saw that and he became enraged. He went to that man and started yelling at him.

There was an entire city that was abandoned for many years. Nobody was there and it technically was to nobody. I decided to go visit then I picked an apartment on a second floor that was not too damaged and moved there. There was still electricity available too. I had made a friend with a Bear and her and her babies were sleeping in the apartment below, when she was away I was taking care of her babies. A group of people (cops if i remember correctly) suddenly entered the city and I hurried up trying to hide everything that would make them think someone was living there then hid. They saw what was left and immediately knew someone was there. Then (i cannot remember if im the 1 who showed myself to them or i was found) I explained to them that this apartment was livable and that city too, that nobody was the owner of anything there and that there was still electricity here somehow (and i also said that i was planning to install many solar panels so that when theres no more available electricity i still would have some).

N
N
A dream came back to me during breakfast.

Dad had gotten a new pair of glasses but he kept saying he could not see anything. Despite that he kept driving. I did not know if he was saying that he could not see anything to get away from doing things or if it was true but I was worried about him driving because it was putting many people at risk. I only thought about it, I did not do anything to stop him.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

It was happening in my Saint-Hubert house but it was supposed to be another place. There were people there that I did not know. It was night and I was felling something bad that was about to happen, I was often looking out the windows and some people were seeing that. The weather was changing too, mostly the fog which at the beginning there was none. I suddenly said to everyone that some people were coming but to not worry because I knew what I was doing. I took out many types of arms from knifes to guns. Then I went to check on another room but realised they were closer than I thought so almost here. I did not have all my arms on me and knew that I could not save everyone so I decided to go hide in the basement but before I screamed for everyone to go hide. There was not a lot of places to hide there but I found one that actually worked, a few of these people came there to search to steal and none found me.

It was the actors and actresses of Full House. They all went on a mission or something that was just for fun but it did not turn out great, by the end Jessie (sp??) and his girlfriend came back angry at each others but they were not yelling, they just figured that maybe just one night apart might work. When Jessie woke up he was startled to see his girlfriend was not there but one of the girls (+ they were sleeping not normally - the other way - on the side of the bed not front to back of the mattress - but it looked like it was normal to them). After a while all of them or some thought that the twins (both of them were there instead of 1) did not came back themselves.

It was Halloween. At one room one of them would wait between the two front doors and when people would open the first that person would start to talk then let them in. There was scary music and all other kind of Halloween effects. The young woman that opened the door (at first the dad asked his young son which did not want to do it but the dad had closed the door on him) grabbed many things from the several bowls of candy and snacks but most were small bags of chips which she gave one to each kids but by the end only a small bag of pink Cheetos was left with candy, she was feeling sorry for the last kid and she asked him to just choose what he wanted.

N
N

Page 140 of 282 1 2 138 139 140 141 142 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.