Warning: This contain spoilers.

Average movie.
This is another one of those movies that had the potential to be better. I have no idea what is happening with Powell at the end, was he captured by the Russians or is it something else (that would be my guess but since that movie is not really well made its not really obvious)? They could of also explain better what went down in that laboratory, it would of been very interesting. I hated that he was double crossed by his team or at least two of them, that was a cope out or at the least something stupid to add in the script (+ we never know if the woman & the long hair man & the 1 they find in the dress were too part of the double crossing). I also wished the two doctors would of suffered more for all the torturing they did, at least the one who came with them was in pain the last moments of her life. It was nice to see at least one of the test tube (do not know how to call them) be able to get out, since he is not contagious he is technically not dangerous, he gave the vibe that he could actually learn how to live with humans, we can't at least blame him for killing all the people he killed except of course the man he stole the clothes from.
The makeup is great. The sets and story are good. The acting, cinematography, editing, costumes and music are average. The directing, special effects and script are bad.