Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 6 27 28
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
This morning I enjoyed my regular cafe mocha. And it was such a gorgeous morning, I enjoyed some time on my patio laugh I LOVE days like this.

I'm about to have a cup of Roma - which is coffee-like. I enjoy it, and like it doesn't have any of the caffeine (which I'm sensitive to) but all of the comfort creaminess laugh

I hope everyone has a great day!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends laugh And happy Sunday!

I woke up at 6am, and brewed a pot of coffee. I LOVE the early morning hours when it's so quiet.

Today I made a peppermint latte - which just means I used peppermint mocha creamer, a bit of baking cocoa, and a drop of peppermint oil. Perfect!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends.

Today we ran out of coffee! As I'm up at 5:30am, I wasn't too pleased about the idea of having to run to the store, and luckily I didn't. We had saved yesterday's coffee to make iced-coffee and it was in the fridge. I just reheated it.

I know some people (my husband included) hate drinking day old coffee, but not me! I'm happily in my jammies on a Sunday morning with my hot cuppa smile

I hope everyone has a nice relaxing day!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends smile

I am so excited because it is really beginning to feel like Fall here where I live in Southern California.

So this morning I'm using pumpkin spice coffee creamer. Yummmmm.

I make a homemade version of this drink too, but that requires actual pumpkin pie filling - which I don't have. I think a trip to the grocery store to stock up on the ingredients is in order.

I hope everyone has a lovely day smile

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Good Morning, Deanna!
I sit with my cup of Mocha Coffee accented with Amaretto Creamer, reflecting on my life, my ambitions, and the small mound of dog hair I can see beneath the sofa. Have a great day!
Chel

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh good morning Chel smile What a lovely morning for sure, right?

Mocha and Amaretto is another favorite of mine. And omgoodness, I can relate to that small mound of dog hair. Sometimes as I'm trying to reflect, because I can't stop staring at it, I give up, sweet, and then go back to reflecting LOL!! Luckily, it's still too dark here to really see much dog hair HA HA!!!

You have a great morning too!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends smile

Another morning joined by my pumpkin spice latte.

I'm just enjoying the peaceful, and cool, quiet of a Saturday morning when the family sleeps in - so no fuss, just quiet.

I get to give a talk today that I'm pretty excited about, so will probably just look over my notes again and enjoy this beautiful morning.

I hope everyone has an amazing Saturday smile

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Cats Fed, Dogs Fed, Broom in place to sweep pet hair, and Coffee. I am looking toward a productive day as well as some Football Fun. Go Buckeyes! Oh, and I have one final chapter to read in my book and I have been savoring it because I am having separation issues already leaving the characters! smile

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
HA HA!!! Yes, I swept too LOL!

And tell me again what book you are reading - I'm pretty sure you mentioned it in another forum, but I forget now.

And I get that too - separation anxiety. I miss the characters, and want to start the book over again.

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Good morning,

Waking up before my girls and I walk the park.

Deanna! My husband found The Secret and Illusions in one of our book boxes in storage the other day. I was so happy. I have Illusions on my laptop, but there's just something, still, about holding a book in your hands.

Page 4 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 6 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.