Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 135 of 282 1 2 133 134 135 136 137 281 282
A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
I have been dreaming about my trip to Nova Scotia. It was a wonderful trip and I am recalling bits and pieces of it each night.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

A friend came to visit and she brought a friend. She (the friend that was not my friend) had two teddy bears with her, her favorite was in her coat. I told her that she could put her favorite aside so that nothing could happen to it and she agreed. She was kind of annoying but there was something about her that I liked so when it was time for both to go I gave her my number and other contacts. They ere both talking to us before going and they were also close to where the favorite teddy bear was, she had all her things except that teddy bear but she was not realising it. I thought about it and then decided to let her leave without it, someone else too was seeing it and I told that person that if she really loved it she would realise se is forgetting it. I mentioned it to her in a letter and this is when she realised that she had forgotten her favorite teddy bear. I told her that I would ship it to her but that teddy bear had become a member of my family so I did not really want to do that.

N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appear computer!

N
N
Another dream came back to me when I was writing my third post here.

All I remember is that Jon Stewart was in it.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I wanted to go to the kitchen but dad was watching a dubbed movie. I kept going downstairs and coming back and everytime he was either on a channel with a dubbed movie or soon after I was upstairs or when I was going upstairs he was going to a channel like that.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I (i looked like a man in this - i also looked like Stephen Colbert) was an imposter. When it started I was in a school make believing I was a teacher. A woman spotted me and found me familiar, I saw that and immediately started to think about a way out. A boy who went to that school and his mom knew me a lot and I saw them on my last night. The boy wanted to do something special that night and I told him that we could do a stunt with a car and he was excited. When he and his mom were getting ready I got my things and got away. At one point I was in a restaurant about to get caught and I was able to finish my meal and get away without being seen.

D
D
Mine was really not good.
I am married since 6 months and have not planned for baby yet. But a cousin of mine is still unmarried and suddenly she feels pain in her stomach and every body says she is about to become mother and within few hours pregnancy she delivers a baby boy and we all are worried and confused how can few hours pregnancy result in baby boy delivery. And within a few hours that new born starts walking in a pretty suit and I see that boy at some holy place wearing school bag.
I mean such a confused and strange dream was that.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I went to Dallas to see one game of the Stars. I went there with a small airline, it cost me more than with a bigger airline in a big airport but I was able to take with me all my beauty products plus I did not get molested. I came back and took a cab home and told the driver all about it and my vacation. My parents were angry that I had that and that I was happy. When I was in the backseat a few days after coming back I got a call and it was a player of the team, I sounded normal on the phone then with a huge smile I told my parents who it was and they were furious and also silent. Not long after the door rang and it was a few players and they told me that they could not let their biggest fan stay away like that so that they came here to get me. I could not believe it but it was true. When I was in a car with them they even told me I would get money (started with 75000$ then it was 100000$), they tried to explained I would have a job but it was just them being nice. My parents were angry when they came in but I did not see them after. Then it turned into another dream, it was a nightclub near a beach, the women there were prostitutes, most went in the bathroom to puke then asked for a drink to cover the scent. A woman came to the bar to say that she was leaving when two women came there after puking, she said it with joy and a smile but she was not happy. Then she was found murdered and the man was then SpongeBob and he was in a glass box in a store alive, his arms were tied behind his back, he was on his knees and a huge knife was right behind him. A cop arrived there and told a cop am I supposed to believe that he did not commit that murder just because of how we found him.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

My parents were pushing my buttons while I was doing something and I was also trying to count in my head how many times they were doing it. When I was done I realised I had lost track of it, they were still doing it and you could see it was done on purpose and they were enjoying it.

Page 135 of 282 1 2 133 134 135 136 137 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.