Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Jana,

I too have some dreams that stick with me. Most of the times something tells me the meaning is important.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By Jana - Creativity Editor
I've never had this dream before.

I had the most interesting and frightening dream last night. I dreamed that I could project myself anywhere I wanted. Not just a projection, but another me, physical me. The 'original' me remained where I lived. Both acted like and were me.

How did you feel when you projected? Cuz this is actually pretty powerful - using the power of your thoughts, you went "where you wanted."

I projected first to my oldest son. He was somewhere that looked like a school. Not sure. It's the oldest I've ever seen him in a dream. He was about 17 years old. I've only dreamed about both of my kids up to the age of about 12.

What sort of school was it? When I do dream interpretations, I first look at all the characters as aspects of myself - so I'd wonder about you at the age of 17. What where you doing during that time in your life? If this were my dream, I'd definitely wonder about the learning (or school) aspect of this.

We talked for a while. He asked where I was going. I told him Hawaii. He knew why. The rest of our convo was a blur. Next thing I know I'm in Hawaii. It was just me and my oldest granddaughter Kyla. I don't know where everyone else was. Tearful but joyful reunion.

How do you feel about Hawaii? You "chose" to go there, and then you did. Just like that. And with that choice, you found yourself with Kyla. What are the most wonderful and amazing qualities that you admire in Kyla? I'd see those as aspects of you, especially when you make that choice to go to Hawaii.

We ended up where I live now, KS...We ended up being chased by a mad man into a 7-11 that was being torn up inside to make room for some other business. They wouldn't let us stay, so we ran and ran...(she's only 8 years old).

Interesting, once you get home, you are chased by a "mad man." And a store you go into is being "torn up." I'd wonder if this part of the dream symbolized your present life - things have to come down to make way for the new. And, the new depends on your choices - your focus. And you've got the power.

Anyway, that's just my take on it, from my own perception wink If you find something useful, then cool laugh

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Jana - Creativity Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.