Page 1 of 2 1 2
K
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
K
I am currently keeping two. One is an art journal where I am playing with different kinds of techniques such as painting, doodling, stenciling, collage. The other has some artwork, but it's also a writing journal. I'm currently working through prompts in a book called Wild Women, WIld Voices, by Judy Reeves. It's a super book, and it's helping my writing.

"....and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." - John Lennon
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Korie, I have a couple of journals going. I have my regular journal that I write in about daily stuff - I've started writing my daily gratitudes in my daily journal (I used to have a separate gratitude journal).

I have a dream journal - I have started keeping this one in a computer doc. Because I regularly work with my dreams, this gives me a of freedom to interject notes and thoughts, and go back and look at the dream later. Though, I do currently have about 20 dream journals in a box LOL!!

I keep a project/idea journal. This one travels around with me. I basically just write down ideas, or keep my to-do list.

I LOVE journals. I am sure I could think up another reason to use another journal LOL. Oh, I just did! A food journal!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Is there such a thing as too many journals?
Here is my list as of now:

An Unsent Letter Journal
An Inspiration Journal
A Projects Journal
A Visual Journal

And many new journals waiting for a topic!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Chel, last night my kids and I popped into a Barnes and Noble, and they have the most lovely journals. Right now they have one that's the softest leather, and a rich pinkish/wine color - it reminded me of Autumn. I nearly bought it, but my kids were in a hurry, and the evening was about my kids, not my journal addiction ::::sigh:::

It will still be there this week wink

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Yes, it will still be there this week if it's meant to be yours.

Snark Alert - Do you know that some people do not understand that it takes some time to pick out the perfect journal. Not calling anyone out particular - husband, one of my friends - but seriously, journal hunting is an important task.

I always feel that when I am drawn to a journal, it needs me.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh my gosh, absolutely YES Chel!!

I'm not about to pour my heart and soul onto a piece of just any old paper!! A journal is a receptive vehicle, and must embrace, and hold, the secrets we share.

Yes, I can still hear that journal calling out to me LOL!!

I do have a very nice one I'm using right now - in fact I just started it. Of course, that doesn't mean I won't eventually get to that other journal wink

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I am reviewing my journal and notebook collection tonight to find the perfect one for NaNoWriMo!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh what do you journal about for NaNoWriMo? Or do you hand write out your book?

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I plan to use it for documenting the process, ideas, character names and stuff like that. I love to write with pencils by hand.
TICONDEROGA 2

smile
I am odd, but really nice, I promise.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I have no doubt wink

I love the idea of writing out the process actually. And, I think I have a moleskin journal that ought to work well!! So, I'm going to do this do. We can both be journaling / writing buddies!

I will probably use a colored ink pen. One that matches the journal.

Deanna Joseph

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  kkgarcia 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.