Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 74 of 145 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Angie,

Until this year she has always enjoyed being in pain. Her favorite story of all time is when she had an allergic reaction to a coconut pie and she waited one week to go see her doctor, she always lights up with pride when she gets to the part of her doctor saying with shock why did you wait so long to get help. The only time I have seen and heard her show that she did not like it was a few times these past months about her (thats what they say she has but who knows if its true - the doctors here are idiots to say the least) extreme gastroparesis but some of that is her just whining to get sympathy from me.

My dad realised what happened a few minutes ago, I was in the kitchen making some food and she was walking holding her back and he asked her if her back hurt (thats a miracle in itself that he asked that and he was not even laughing) and she told him what happened and that I who was downstairs heard it and came to look if she was still alive. He of course did not react (that too is a miracle because normally that makes him laugh).

She took two aleves (shes allergic to aspirin). She says that her back and shoulders hurt mostly but her head hurts too of course.

The bath is on a platform so it is high. We do have a shower but both my parents hate taking showers. The way it's installed too handles would be pointless to install because she could still fall since it would be too far from the bath for her to hold onto to get in and out.

If one day I am able to break free it will probably take me years to finally have a day where I am fully stress free (anything makes me jump up and makes my heart beats fast and that of course does not include all the other symptoms of having 2 people like my parents has parents) but at least they would not have any more impact on me!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday my mom pushed my buttons 16 times and my dad 14 times.

N
N
I was already more and more stressed and anxious the past years and since my mom's fall yesterday it has been worst. I started about two years ago having my heart beating fast and/or being scared by little noises or sounds and since last night almost every sounds and noises have at least made me jump.

My mom looks to be okay besides being in pain. She hit her head pretty bad so she's lucky. The worst pain is on her right side since this is where she took it the worst, especially that elbow. And of course no signs of anything except not caring at all from my dad.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I can't figure out how those two unfeeling parents of yours ever fell in love! They seem so odd. I pray that you do break free of them and start living a very happy life.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
N
N
Sheryl,

They are not in love with each others. Maybe my mom was at the start but I highly doubt my dad ever was.

My mom was looking for a master and my dad for a slave so they are perfect for each others. They had children because they felt they had to and if that is not their reason I know it is not because they wanted kids because otherwise at least they would of tried being parents.

For them they think they are good parents because one they cannot ever do no wrong and also because we always had food and a roof over our heads, they think that's the only job of parents.

Thank you for your prayer.

N
N
Yesterday my mom pushed my buttons 18 times and my dad 12 times.

N
N
No news from the insurance today.

N
N
Yesterday my mom pushed my buttons 1 time and my dad 8 times.

N
N
Mom just said another of her I don't know if I'm going to be dead soon speech. This time she whined then said that she will go to bed now and not know if she'll get up or just die there.

It was her choice a few years ago to wait months to seek medical help when she started having more problems with her stomach then it was her choice to keep coming back to doctors who did not know what they were doing then it was her choice to accept a diagnostic along with there's nothing that can be done about it and then it was her choice to keep serving dad and working hard every day in and outside the house.

She has always been like that so it's not when she cannot eat anymore and is in pain every seconds that she will stop doing that. In the beginning she was happy about it and she just started saying these things (like earlier i don't know if ill get up or die in the bed) last year when she saw that I was not worried about her health anymore (she has said many times and 1 time with a witness that it was not my business the health of my parents) and until her fall I really did not care anymore but with that remark I again do not care.

Oh and of course dad was there when she said that and he did no care at all, if she would of said that then went to bed before serving him his supper he would of cared but only because he wanted food.

Even with my mom looking like death my dad still thinks that she will live as long as he lives to serve him or he just thinks that I will take over as his slave.

N
N
I just heard her talk with dad so she is not taking her maybe last nap.

It's a shame that I do not play violin, I could play it when she whines. I would of course not talk like that if she would be someone who took her health seriously and who did not enjoy being sick.

Page 74 of 145 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.