Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 62 of 194 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi, water and Orange Crush with two toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), a salad (iceburg lettuce + 15% cream) and Uncle Ben's cheddar & broccoli rice (added butter after it was cooked), one Aero, Ritz original cookies, Lay's wavy nature chips, something else (i cannot read what i wrote blush), white mushrooms pan fried in olive oil with spaghettini and tomato paste, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

I also took vitamins (with calcium in it).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
I remembered what I had written and what it meant a few hours ago queen!

It was food from St-Hubert (my parents brought it while i was eating something so i heated it later). Two pieces of bread and fries with sauce.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Coke and Pepsi with three toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter and coconut spread), McDonald's (1 bigmac trio and part of a big fries), some of the rice leftovers and one white uncooked potato pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with five toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 3 with butter + 2 with butter and coconut spread), one Granny Smith apple, Ritz original cookies, two Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestrings, a salad (iceburg lettuce + 15% cream) and a piece of meat pie made by a friend (with ketchup), one Aero, some of the rice leftovers and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 2 with butter and coconut spread), one Granny Smith apple, Lay's wavy nature chips, three fried eggs with Gadoua white bread (only ate the yolks and did not used the crusts), St-Hubert traditional coleslaw and fried rice (vegetable oil + the chicken from my St-Hubert dinner from the other day + white rice + green onions + soya sauce), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA punch and Pepsi with five toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, St-Hubert coleslaw with the rice leftovers, Ritz original cookies, Selection alfredo broccoli lasagna, one Chapman ice cream sandwich, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Fruit punch not punch.

Since yesterday it is very hard to write something here, often letters skips so it takes a long time even when the post you are writing is small!

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch and Pepsi with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter + 1 with butter and coconut spread), one Granny Smith apple, a salad (15% cream + iceburg lettuce) and the meat pie leftovers (with ketchup), three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, one Aero, white rice with tomato juice, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

Page 62 of 194 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.