Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
R
Potpourri? Reed diffusers? Room sprays? Candles? Oils and oil lamps?

Do you use anything else?

I guess my favorite would be candles, although reed diffusers are looking better and better.......

I did have a friend that used "Green Apple" scented rug powder that she used to vaccuum up.....that smelled great in her little apartment!!

Robin Rounds Whittemore, Fragrance Editor
Fragrance Website
Fragrance Forum

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
Shark
Shark
L
I definitely like the carpet scented powders you vacuum up--cranberry is my favorite!
But another idea are those intense sachets (potpourri in envelopes?) for drawers---I use them all over the house in vases, behind plates and knick-knacks, between books on a shelf, in closets, even just under the table scarf in the back--the cinnamon ones last for months! And when they get weak I open them up and sprinkle on the rug and after a few minutes vacuum it up. Keeps the vacuum from smelling stale too. Or use the old ones under the liner in the trash can.

Se non potete resistere al calore, allora esca dalla MIA cucina.
LadyLvsNyt
C
C
I use candles since they are so easy to get and are sold almost everywhere, plus there is soo much variety in the scents.

I also use incense sometimes but not alot sicne it gives off more smoke then candles do.

"The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is now."

online perfume store
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
In my Humanities class in college, we had a group project to make a virtual reality something of our choosing but we hads to use sights, sounds, smells, etc...

Our group did a Hawaiian vacation so we had a power point slide show that I created complete with getting on a plane and then slides of a tropical beach etc... We brought in beach towels for everyone to sit on, played some tropical music on a cd player and some Jimmy Buffet, We had fruit kabobs and a friuty drink and for the smells I bought some tropical fruit Glade plug ins where the oil heats up and fills the room with the smell.

We got an "A" for the project. smile

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
I use carpet sprinkles too but for the bulk of my home fragrance needs I use Bath and Body Works WallFlowers... love those in Sweet Pea and Coconut Lime Verbeena

My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while it's on your plate~ that's my philosophy. (T.H. Wilder)
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Sprays.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I use Glade Cashmere Woods spray. My favorite.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.

Moderated by  Juliette-Fragrance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.