#893217 05/31/15 04:09 PM
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
The San Andreas Fault is acting up and creating so much earth-rocking devastation that you can feel it on the East coast. Tsunamis, daring helicopter rescues and a sad backstory will have you on the edge of your seat. When disaster strikes, who will you save?

San Andreas Movie Review

I had some free time on my hands this weekend so I went to see the first movie on my summer personal blockbuster list, San Andreas. Have you ever seen a movie that was bad, but was actually one of the most exciting movies you've ever seen? This is definitely a movie you want to catch on the big screen, before it goes to DVD.

What movies did you catch this weekend?

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
I'm looking forward to seeing this - here in The Netherlands there is usually a time lag so have plenty of time to read reviews first. Usually we wait for movies to show up on tv - last theater movie was Hunger Games when a relative was visiting.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I have a hard time getting in to see a disaster movie Dianne. I guess I just don't like worrying about disasters. And I live in southern California LOL.

I never did see 2012 either. Though I watched a movie, years ago, that had Dennis Quaid in it, and the world froze over or something. I don't remember it, but I did like it.

I'm sure I'll end up seeing this movie - everybody keeps telling me how much they like it. So one of my kids will probably insist we go while it's still on the big screen laugh

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Dianne,

We saw the movie over the weekend and I really enjoyed it. Not that I need a reason to go see The Rock in ANY movie but... I liked how there was action from the first 2 minutes of the movie. I also enjoyed the ending. I would like to see this movie again, when it comes to Netflix.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Susan, Let me know if you like it!

Deanna, Earth disasters, oddly enough, are a favorite of mine, but definitely not a everyone's cup of tea. :-) The movie you're thinking of is Day After Tomorrow. San Andreas is one of those movies that may lose a little something on the small screen, but definitely worth a watch.

Maria, LOL...I'm right there with you. He is easy on the eyes. I liked him in this movie better than I did his role in the Fast and Furious movies, though I know it had a lot to do with the script.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Dianne!
I loved your review of this movie. It did have so many disaster type cliches - but I am one of those Saturday/Sunday afternoon cheesy Sy-Fy watchers. And, I should add, next to my love of Earthly Disasters are movies that feature creatures that in some shape or form have been transformed to cause havoc on mankind.
Yep, you can also call me Sharknado Chel.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I have yet to see this movie - I noticed it's "On Demand," so imagine it will get to cable pretty soon wink

Godzilla is my favorite movie about mankind altered creatures. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that monster!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Thanks Michelle! I love earth day disaster movies, especially the ones on the SyFy channel on Saturdays. This movie actually comes out on DVD today, our local DVD store sells them at a discount so it is on my purchase list. It's $24.99 in the stores and he sells it used for $12.00.

I'm a fan of the first Sharknado! The last one was a bit over-the-top for me, but it's still pretty funny.

Deanna - It's a great movie to sit back and chill on a cold day. Which version of Godzilla are you a fan?

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon

Moderated by  Dianne W - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.