Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
When I was in high school, I used to see 333 all the time. Then, in the 1990s, I started seeing 11:11, and found out a lot of other people were seeing it too.

I believe that's because in the 1990s we experienced a pretty dramatic shift in consciousness.

Now I see lots of 22s - and I think it's because my job is about building relationships, harmony, and order.

Is there a number you see all the time? When did you start seeing it?

If you want to read more about numbers, check out my article.

The Message in Numbers
Numbers carry a vibration, just like color and music, and each number represents a particular energy. If you tend to see the same number over and over, you may want to look into the vibration of that particular number, or combination of numbers.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
D
Hi Deanna,
A few years ago I started seeing 1111 everywhere. It was shortly after my ex-boyfriend passed away, and I experienced some sort of a spiritual awakening during that time. I became more sensitive and aware of everything. So many synchronistic events happened in my life. I also began receiving what appeared to be signs and messages from my ex-boyfriend. It was a very interesting time in my life!

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Deanna smile I am sorry to hear about your ex-boyfriend.

It does seem like the appearance of 11:11 signals the beginning of an awakening, and transformation.

I know when I started seeing 1111, the synchronicities increased exponentially!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
D
Thank you, Deanna. It was a heartbreaking situation. However, it was nice that he reached out to me after he passed.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
The last couple of days I've been seeing 22 then 33 consecutively. Like on a car's license plate, one right after the other. I LOVE when that happens laugh

Deanna Joseph

K
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
K
1236 is one that I tend to look for; I don't know why.

"....and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." - John Lennon
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By Korie - California Editor
1236 is one that I tend to look for; I don't know why.

Wow Korie, that is an unusual combination laugh Does it have any special meaning to you?

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Lately I've been seeing lots of 77s. I see this as the number of the seeker, and inner wisdom.

It's challenge is remaining focused on the physical world - we are spiritual beings here to have a human experience after all LOL!

Deanna Joseph

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
In the past few months it is often that when my eyes land on a clock it says 6:33. That sequence of numbers, 633, was my father's clock number or employee number at work. He has been gone quite a few years now, but when I see that number lately I feel that he is close by offering support. When I checked the basic meanings for those numbers in the article it made sense to me.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Debbie, that is so sweet. And what a nice way for him to let you know he's around, and looking out for you smile

Deanna Joseph

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.