Next Thread
Print Thread
#882557 11/17/14 06:11 PM
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
N
I used to have this back when it was just an anti-spywares, when it changed it did not took me a long time to get rid of it. On my new computer they installed Norton (the full version), I liked it my I made some searches after thinking about it for a while and I saw that the new version of Ad Aware was supposedly awesome so today I installed it then uninstalled Norton. This is an anti-virus plus an anti-spywares so I am okay with just that (+ of course Windows Defender). I'll see how it goes and if I do not like it I will go back to AVG and SuperAntiSpyware (always the free editions ~ like emails never paid for this stuff). Also with my previous computer the man who built it (my new 1 is a new bought at Bureau En Gros) installed Malwarebytes which I never heard about before, I liked that but it was the full version that he installed for me for free, if I go back to it I'll take the free version (had to make a search a while back to see if that existed). Something weird though Windows is telling me to turn on Ad Aware but it is turned on (checked a few times to be sure) confused maybe the system is angry at me for getting rid of Norton smirk haha.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Do you know where I can get a copy of AVG? I used ot have it on another computer and really liked it.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
N
OP Offline
N
Daisy,

They have a website with all of their products, if I remember it takes less than ten minutes to install then I think there's a re-start and it is done. I would give you the link here but we cannot write links here.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.